Sign in to follow this  
Glitterwolf

Aline the Bold. By Glitterwolf

Another print from Artisan Guild.

Aline the Bold.

I printed her, created a base for her using the Greenstuffworld Small Cobblestone one and a twig from the Garden Centre.

She will also get a bow on her back.

Primed..

20200807_161536.jpg

• Like 5

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Glitterwolf
      Printed on my Elegoo Mars
      Design from Artisan Guild.

Goraku the Oni Mage, part of my Nippon, Land of the Rising Moon Project.
      WIP here:
      https://forum.reapermini.com/index.php?/topic/79416-nippon-land-of-the-rising-moon-by-glitterwolf/page/15/#comments

To show off his size I also took a picture of Goraku with Master Nurin.

• By Maledrakh
      This is the "Soul Stealer" bust from Artisan Guild's welcome pack on patreon. I printed it on my Elegoo Mars Pro resin printer.
      This might be the first bust I have ever painted, not counting an Orc bust from the very early days of Forge World that I started but never finished and sold off at some point in the distant past (oh, the Folly of Youth).

So why this newfound fascination for busts? I hear you ask.

Well, it's the RCL again. "Bust" is a quarterly category, and since Reaper only make a very few busts, none of which are readily available at the moment (there will be a few released after Bones 5 fulfills later this year), the fine folks at Reaper have decreed that bust entries are not limited to Reaper product.

Did I mention that the RCL has been a fun way to choose what to paint? It really helps to keep things fresh and to motivate to finish the pieces I start. And now also to paint other stuff than I usually would.

I do not buy busts as they are generally outside my scope of interest. However, I do own one or two busts as .stl-files that have been parts of patreon bundles.
      And with such an extensive library of files at hand, once I decide to do one, it does not take long to make supports and print one off.

But what to choose? Tentacle-face or a human face?

Do you want to know more?

• By Rahz
      After 10 months, I finally dusted this off and finished it in an attempt to find some hobby mojo again.  Dragon is from Artisan Guild and was printed on the elegoo Mars almost a year ago. 

Basecoated, drybrushed tan and then multiple washes layered before another quick drybrush and a final wash.  It was printed in clear green resin and the eyes and crystals on the rock were simply given a layer of Tamiya Clear Green after the mask was removed.  Crystals on the base are from Anarchy Models, again with a quick layer of Tamiya Clear green.  Reaper base with some Vallejo texture paste. 

Thanks for looking. 
    • By Glitterwolf
      3D Printed on my Elegoo Mars.
      Designer Artisan Guild.
      Part of my Shifting Sands Project, in my World she's the Stygian Queen.
      WIP:
      https://forum.reapermini.com/index.php?/topic/79372-shifting-sands-glitterwolf-paints-egyptian-undead/page/19/

The Desert is a dangerous place, should one travel far enough, avoiding the Sand Worms, the Giant Scorpions and the Undead that roam there, one might find the ancient civilization of Stygia.
      Be afraid, very afraid, this place is not ruled by Men, be warned when you see the first signs of Snake statues and other signs of worship of Apophis!
      The first people you meet might look human, but on closer inspection you'll notice the strange eyes, the forked tongue and sometimes the scaled skin.
      When reaching the Capitol it will be too late.
      The Serpents and Snakepeople of Stygia will either devour you or enslave you.
      RUN!

I give you Queen Sthenaria the Evil ruler of Stygia.

( Pictures below in the Temple of Apophis Photoboard I built)

• By Darcstaar
      Such a fun idea for a mini!
      But then you have to paint all the dragon scales.
      I was going for a more Asian skin tone.  I tried to speed through this one since her sword was so bent.

WIP link below.
      https://forum.reapermini.com/index.php?/topic/92275-darcstaar-vs-bones-i-ep-8-janan-female-dragonslayer/&tab=comments#comment-1955669

Enjoy.

• Who's Online   17 Members, 2 Anonymous, 41 Guests (See full list)