Sign in to follow this  
Orlando_the_Technicoloured

Wheelchair D&D minis & STLs : Dungeons and Diversity from Strata Miniatures

From Strata Miniatures (not sure if I can link or you'll have to search for them)

What is Dungeons and Diversity?

Creating an inclusive and welcoming Roleplaying environment means a great deal to us, so we’d like to say thank you for showing your support. As well as being able to own some unique and lovingly created characters, buying this model will help support disability work with 25% of your purchase being donated to https://www.ehlers-danlos.org/

We hope our Dungeons and Disability miniatures will brings you many hours of awesome adventures. Part of our passion for these miniatures were fueled by some amazing rules created by Sara (@mustangart)

Rules and Background: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1ysDrH2vqKz6NSGkf3_0WX5tV-Ch_t_N_?fbclid=IwAR2RjQ_DooZEBzCNs-iXsp1tgn-cXD9JQ7jgg4Z3fajvezabf4Xj7Tr_4L8

If you want to support Sara in creating more rules, why not check out her Patreon

1593927204.jpg
human druid

1593927414.jpg
elf rogue

1593927284.jpg
tiefling cleric

1593920413.jpg
barbarian dwarf

a really neat idea and some good looking renders (hope the casts live up to them) and they'll certainly help inclusion for some youngsters who want to play a character closer to themselves in physical ability

I hope it does well enough that they consider expanding the classes/races available

• Like 12
  • Thanks 2

It may just be me but the dwarf's legs look a little bit on the long side. Is he, perhaps, on asmaller base? Otherwise he might be almost the same size as the other characters.

These do look pretty nice but I, sadly, do not own a 3d printer.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Balgin Stondraeg said:

These do look pretty nice but I, sadly, do not own a 3d printer.

You can also buy them as a physical miniature, I believe resin.

I like them a lot. They really hold their own compared to other miniatures and I don't think anyone would feel like they got stuck with a "meh" figure because it was the only one with a wheelchair. I also like that the bases are 25mm even though they'll probably look a tad smaller than other miniatures on the same base size. Makes them really practical for actual role playing.

16 hours ago, Balgin Stondraeg said:

It may just be me but the dwarf's legs look a little bit on the long side.

To me he looks like he is throwing himself forward, almost to a standing position, barely being contained by the belts around his legs. Also, his feet are kinda tilted downwards, which gives additional length to the legs.

• Like 6

After a recent buying spree I decided I have enough minis to last me for the rest of my life. But man, I want that dwarf!:ph34r:

• Like 1