Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Mckenna35
      Short Kickstarter from Bad Squiddo games for female Soviet troopers for WWII gaming.  Thiis expands their existing range and adds troops clad for winter.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/badsquiddogames/women-of-ww2-soviet-russia-28mm-miniatures

Story
      Hello! This is a Kickstarter to increase our existing WW2 Soviets range. Already massively popular since the first wave launch of 2016, we decided it needs reinforcements! The miniatures are sculpted and master cast, so this project is to cover the funds of production moulds and the initial casts.

BORING BUT IMPORTANT TECHNICALS - The miniatures are 28mm scale and cast in extremely high quality white metal. Everything is single piece where possible. They come without bases supplied but with moulded on small puddle  bases (easy to chop off if you wish to). And of course -   they are compatible with the similar male miniatures from other manufacturers. They are supplied unpainted - so you can either paint them yourself or simply bring out the detail with an ink wash.

Shipping is charged in addition to your pledge, AFTER THE CAMPAIGN, scroll to the bottom for more information. Please don't add the shipping cost during the campaign. EU Customers be aware of additional import fees, more on that later too.
    • By Kangaroorex
      Another little piece that I am happy to finally have completed.  I love these monsters and they are often in my dungeons but rarely seen and never sought after.  Hunting these is like hunting the garbage collector, you only do it when you think you threw out something valuable.  But there have been a couple of points where I wished I had a miniature for it and now that's resolved.  Hope you like him... I named him Fred 

• By Metalchaos
      Hello everyone, here is my spirit of the forest 02690, Owlbear. It was sculpted by Jason Wiebe. I placed it on a 50mm base and painted it with Reaper MSP paint.
      I already had painted this model 10 years ago, you can see the other version here.

• By Kangaroorex
      Just one more for now.  I recently received a kickstarter which had decal pages for books and scrips.  They were primarily for warhammer but the author made some changes during the kickstarter to make them more system neutral.  I got them and then went looking for a mini to try them on.  I found Lor Gorna first and this was the result.  I liked the mini and i also liked the color i got on his robes and cloak!

And of course his purpose, the book, came out pretty well too!

• By Werkrobotwerk
      I had a metal mr. Grimm sitting around, so I figured better paint it before the bones version shows up. 

So cold mr. Grimm

• Who's Online   10 Members, 2 Anonymous, 32 Guests (See full list)