Sign in to follow this  
Maledrakh

Maledrakh's 44120 Mumlak

Excellent paint job! Am I correct in thinking I'm seeing you picked out the veins in the arm and ears? (He said, knowing he is badly in need of new glasses...)

• Like 2

Nice work! He seems to have an expression more of confused irritation than anything else. "Do I really have to interrupt my meal to club you?" 

(and now my internal dialog insists on interjecting Mumlak! where ever it can....)

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Poilu_1914 said:

Excellent paint job! Am I correct in thinking I'm seeing you picked out the veins in the arm and ears? (He said, knowing he is badly in need of new glasses...)

Well spotted, sir! Some veins here and there are painted with blue grey.

• Like 2

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Metalchaos
      Hello everyone, here are pictures of a cute but deadly little lady goblin. 14178, Skralla the Reven Hero was sculpted by Jason Wiebe. I painted her with Reaper MSP paint.

According to the rumours; Skralla grew up near the Shores of the Sea of Stars, far from Monglash. She heard the tales of Razig and his undead crew, and has always wanted to join them. Knowing that Razig would never accept her unless she proved herself a true pirate, she raided Aizen Krahl one night and emerged with one of the dwarves' coveted guns and a trail of bearded corpses behind her. Now that she has the guns, the murder, the pillaging, and the rumming down, she has thrown in her lot with Varaug in hopes of meeting Razig one day and joining him. If only she had stolen ammunition, or knew how to load the wretched thing. Still, it serves her well with a blade tied on, and maybe Razig can teach her shooting.

• By Maledrakh
      Want something to read? Click below.

• By Maledrakh
      Another 3D print today, this time from Lost Kingdom Miniatures current (October 2020) Patreon release. The Canopic Sorcerer

More info, pictures and awful puns below.

• By Metalchaos
      Hi everyone, after sitting five months on the shelf, that being the projet (not me)  I finally found time to complete my Gnolls display base. The base is 7.25 inches x 11 inches wide. Here are some pictures.
      Other pictures of the Gnolls can be found here.

• Who's Online   11 Members, 0 Anonymous, 55 Guests (See full list)