Sign in to follow this  
SamuraiJack

Saga of Noadin, A 75mm resin miniature campaign

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/limbominiatures/limbo-saga-of-noadin

New 75mm Campaign

We have plans to launch the newest 75mm campaign which will not only feature some of the 75mm models from this campaign but also 7 brand new models. Below you will find our teaser image of 4 of the new models. 

117652280_1624300094411079_2661123806294

Edited by SamuraiJack
  • Like 10
  • Thanks 1

Charles Agius, CA Sculpts on FB did at least the first 3.. he said he'll be posting renders now that Limbo has shown the teaser

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Knight of the Dinner Table said:

After my experiences with the Limbo Kickstarter ... I'll pass.

If you don't mind my asking, what was your experience?  Looking at the Limbo KS looks like they're delivering about a year late?

• Like 2

Communications were awful, emails / messages were not answered or very, very late. Some communications might be labelled "misleading" if you put it mildly.

They had to scrap a couple of pieces because they had overextended financially (like the walls).

Miniatures were bigger than originally promised, making them (partially) unsuitable for other games (which is important to me). Some sculpts were changed and if that was for the better is up for debate.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

While I agree there were some problems with the campaign (I was delivered two of the same boardgame boxes and am waiting for the other half of the game) and you could tell they got in a bit over there heads i will say the 75mm portion of the campaign was outstanding! 

They were delivered on time and the pieces were beautiful.  Before the campaign Limbo was a resin display model company and they tried to move into gaming and they dropped the ball a bit. Knowing they have a lot of experience with display models and seeing the great quality I will definitely back this one!  

Has a date been set?

• Like 3

12 minutes ago, SamuraiJack said:

I asked for a general date but so far no answer.. I've been saving for this one

No date yet as far as I'm aware. Hopefully it won't clash with another upcoming kickstarter that I haven't started a thread about yet because... wasn't there a rule about having to wait 'til 2 weeks before a project launches before writing a thread about it? I looked at the rules and couldn't find it. Was that rule abolished?

I have a new kickstarter thread to begin without a date and I've been holding off for a week or so now.

• Like 3

21 minutes ago, SamuraiJack said:

As long as you are within 30 days it's fine... thats always been my understanding

Hmm. I'd better wait a bit longer then. The expected launch date is some time this Autumn.

• Like 3

4 hours ago, SamuraiJack said:

Launch is expected within the next week to 10 days

Aaaand my washing machine broke down on Tuesday :(. This could end up becoming a very expensive month.

• Sad 3

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this