Sign in to follow this  
Mutilatedlips

Female Dark Elf - Paizo

It was part of a mini-encounter pack with 2 other miniatures (1 of those could have been a scenery piece). It started under their Gamemastery line but when they dissolved that, they blended into the Pathfinder lineup.

Nice work!!

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

I really like your color choices.  The armor is my absolute favorite about this, with the back of the cloak a close second.  I'll bet that took some patience! Nicely done.  

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

It was part of one of the Game Mastery Compleat Encounter set "Dark Elf Sanctum" which also included a Kalavakus demon and a toothy portal. These sets also had a stack of double sided map cards (one showing the sanctum in ruins, the other operational) plus a brief encounter description. My FLGS had it and a couple of others "Vault of the Whispering Tyrant" and "Terror in the Chamber of Pain" covered in dust a long time after they stopped producing them, so I snaffled them up. Disappointed I missed the Gorilla King one.

Great job on the colours, BTW.

Edited by Dr Boom
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By MoonglowMinis
      Continuing with my showcase of old Player Characters for Frostrun, we have Nox, the Drow Bard, represented by Astrid, Female Bard.

Nox was a fun challenge and one of the few times that I played around with color palettes online, and tried out some test drawings to really decide on colors and patterns ahead of time.  Settled on black and dark grey for the main colors, with red for pattern accents, and purple for a dash of flavor.  I feel it lands properly in the category of a dark entertainer without reading too much like a Harley Quinn knock-off.  Though the player she was designed for loves Harley so I'm sure the similarities were appreciated.

Reverse side under the spoiler:

Nox is a Drow Bard and a newcomer to Frostrun.  Nox left behind her home in the Underdark to seek out a life of adventure and fame as a traveling entertainer, but soon found herself on the wrong side of the law.  With nowhere else to go, Nox has turned towards Frostrun, the edge of civilization.  A place where people are judged not by their past, but by their ability to survive.  Unfortunately, a dark force has threatened her one chance at redemption.  Will Nox rewrite the tale and come out a legend?  Or will darkness have its way and leave her as a footnote in someone else's song?

Read her story and check out the rest of the Frostrun project HERE.
    • By lazarp
      This is my version of a Games workshop Aragorn. I didn't want to paint him as Aragorn since I have two of these same minis so I decide to go for a purple skinned, white haired drow ranger.  I'm going to use him as a swordsman named Vigo in my Rangers of Shadowdeep games.
      This mini was a blast to paint, I like how the highlights turned out. Thanks for looking!

Unpainted mini:

• By Neptune1999
      This finally gave me something to use my larger Games Workshop skulls on. I may try to give his hair another highlight of something brighter, as it looks pretty dull at the moment. A fun evil mage that I hope to use as a boss battle one day.

• By Mutilatedlips
      This mini said Paizo on the bottom and a date from the early 2000's. It reminded me of the Robert E. Howard Conan story "Rogues in the House" and painted him with red in his cloak as sort of an homage.

• By Rigel
      My FLGS had a Brain-in-a-Jar, 77493, some months back, and of COURSE it came home with me. But then I hit a wall. The brain was enormous, far too large to fit inside a humanoid's head unless they were of giant size. Then, an epiphany! Inspired by this old pulp illustration and Wells's Selenites. 

I also had an old grab-bag Pickled Punk from Paizo: a wretched, foetal thing in a broken jar. So, discarding the jar component of both minis, I did some minor brain surgery and put together this tripod-borne Martian, inerrant in its calculations, an intellect vast and cool and unsympathetic, its distended cranium overshadowing its feeble frame:

Among its peers, the other Martians: https://forum.reapermini.com/index.php?/topic/83813-spacefuture-martians-hydra-zenithians-zombiesmith-greys-incl-group-shot 

• Who's Online   24 Members, 2 Anonymous, 32 Guests (See full list)