Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By primeval
      This is Argantyr II, which is a form that is midway between human and werewolf (the miniature is also around 40mm to reflect the growth between forms). Through his use of his wolf cloak and his tome of gramarye (On the Black Art of the Fenrir and Becoming the Lycanthrope) Argantyr can control his transformations, which will be more fully revealed in upcoming tales by Howie K. Bentley.

• By primeval
      Latest paintjob - The Lion's Queen from my line. This one is special because it was created using images of my wife combined with ideas for this miniature that had been in my head for some time. Sculpt is by Micah Nichols and concept art by Brian Brinlee.

• By primeval
      I just finished up this miniature - it is sculpted by Reaper veteran Matt Gubser and is based on concept art and ideas from myself and Byron Roberts (the creator of Caylen-Tor in his fiction and his lyrics for the mighty Bal-Sagoth).

• By primeval
      I don't share a lot of WIP shots but I am really pleased how the skintones are coming along on this....
      First couple of base layers were with Warcolours flesh tones and then started mixing in Reaper Fair Skin, and will add it in a few more times before finishing off with mixing in some Reaper Fair Highlight for a layer or two. I am thinking Reaper Rosy Skin might work for the base as well, the shadow and midtones there are similar to Warcolours Flesh 5 and 4.

• By primeval
      Hello all! It has been a longtime dream of mine to have a line of barbarian miniatures, and I am finally going to try and make that happen via crowdfunding. This is the preview link to my campaign that has been approved and will launch on June 1, barring the need for massive overhaul or other catastrophe (perhaps invading barbarians).

Barbaric Splendor Kickstarter One: Personalities (preview mode)

Thanks for looking!

edit: I am not sure how to get the Prelaunch tag to show in the thread title?

EDIT: Campaign is live -

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1327314385/barbaric-splendor-kickstarter-one-personalities
  • Who's Online   19 Members, 0 Anonymous, 54 Guests (See full list)