• Optionally enter a message with your report.

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Cygnwulf
      Been watching the previews for this on Bold's Instagram,  Some crazy cute models, this time sculpted by  Ismael Nieto.  I'm particularly fond of Bisa and Tori, the winners of the dino race, and the BatPacker is too cute.  Resin cast and STL like their last several releases.  I've picked up their STLs before and been very happy, Planning to try to swing for at least one in resin this time, though shipping from Sweden hurts.
      https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/boldminiatures/ismaels-collection

• By TheAuldGrump
      A STL Kickstarter for some dark fantasy terrain - support free, and optimized for FDM printers - Resistance of Darkness.

Story
      I exist only to serve the darkness. That is the sole purpose for which I was born. And every action I take, no matter how cruel or violent is for the benefit of us. You cannot resist me for long. I am the darkness. - Mourngaze

Lure adventurers to their doom or wage war with those who oppose you. Create a dark world and atmosphere for your tabletop games with Resistance of Darkness.

The core pledge is $35 Canadian - without the Stretch Goals. $54 including the Stretch Goals. $40 CA includes the dungeon tiles and walls from a previous campaign - without the Stretch Goals,  while getting everything, including the Stretch Goals is $59 CA. There are some Early Birds, but we just squeezed in on time, with less than an hour remaining.

Not sure how I feel about charging for all the Stretch Goals, but I guess it comes to about the same as having addons, instead of calling them Stretch Goals.

OpenLock compatible - which is nice, we have a fair number of OpenLock floors and walls, already.

It looks very much like terrain that would work for Oblivion, if anyone is running an Elder Scrolls campaign.

A free model is on the KS page, and looks decent.

The models proper look nicely Hellish - and would work for Dark Elves and Abyssal/Chaos Dwarfs.

The Stretch Goals include some expansions for the existing pieces, as well as a set of dungeon tiles and walls.

The Auld Grump
    • By TheAuldGrump
      A rather nice looking, modular, Gothic Cathedral - https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/aleda/gothic-cathedral

And a printed model -

So, it has been tested.

I would have backed for the full model, but for some reason the creator decided that while most of the Early Bird offers would last for several days, the big one would only be available for a shorter time, so unless Megan really wants this, we are giving it a complete pass. (Petty? Maybe - but it was a dumb move on their part. That 5 quid is costing them 40.)

*EDIT* There is an old marketing maxim - always make sure that your lead (the product you are pushing) is the best bargain - they did the exact opposite.

The Auld Grump
    • By Mckenna35
      I know there are a few folks that do Bolt Action and similar 28mm wargaming (@buglips), so I thought I'd bounce this out there.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/tftb/world-war-ii-soviet-railroad?ref=discovery_recommendations

Story
      Railroads are an important means to transport troops, equipment, ammunition and all other kinds of supply to the front. Especially in a country as vast as the Soviet Union with it's endless steppes, only few reliable roads and no major rivers running in the direction of the German advance during Operation Barbarossa in World War II. 
      With this set of detailed buildings and rolling stock in 1/56 scale for 28mm figures you get the opportunity to recreate the crucial fighting around the Soviet railroad system.
      The kits focus on the major pieces of rolling stock available to the Soviet defenders: box cars, gondola cars and flat cars. And the mighty ALCo RSD-1 Diesel Engine which was made available under the US Lend-Lease Act.
      Also included is a typical rural train station with optional additional platforms for all who want to depict a Soviet - or captured German - supply depot, where heavy equipment like tanks and guns are being unloaded.
      And for all of you looking for an armored train - don't worry! We have you covered.
        Talking about railroad tracks:
      We did not see the need to reinvent the wheel, so all kits are designed to be used with
      4Ground Railroad Tracks (available as add-ons to the Kickstarter) or O Gauge Model Railroad Tracks The kits include optional parts enabling you to choose your favorite system while assembling. Going this route has allowed us to concentrate on designing and producing the rolling stock only, which has the advantage of an earlier fulfillment date for the Kickstarter.
      All models are highly detailed on the outside and inside. The interiors are easily accessible, as roofs are removable. In addition, all doors are moveable, which means you can open or close them during gameplay.

• By Lidless Eye
      A very fitting tribute to the classic days of Mordheim.  I'm glad they're doing both physical and STLs...I like to copy everything and mirror it when I print multi-part pieces to get more variety.

They've also got several add-ons of some of their existing conversion sets.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/grimforge/scoundrels-of-the-damned-ruins?ref=user_menu

"Mighty backers, welcome to the second campaign by Grimforge Miniatures!
      A difficult year has passed for all and we have worked hard on a lot of projects but the main project which has lead our work is to create a new range of multicomponent miniatures capable to give you the opportunity to assembly a lot of different warbands, an evolving  expandable system born to integrate old and new models and kit for the best kitbash you can imagine.
      we have decide to keep the grimdark fantasy style full of citations from the 90's period and from the paint of artists like hyeronimus bosch.
      We have also taken the big decision to release for the first time also a digital version of this kit to give everyone the opportunity to print their scoundrels at home.  So you have 2 options: traditional resin models or Stl files. 

We have sculpted a complete multicomponent kit and we have a solid range of Stretch Goals to give you the opportunity to unleash your scoundrels during your games. All our miniatures are cast in Italy with high quality resin, the best way to give you miniatures as faithful as possible to the original sculptures. If you already know our models, you already have proof of the quality of our products. On the other hand, if this is your first experience with us then you are even luckier! in the last year we have improved the quality of our models and our efficiency so you will receive our best job!
      here are the "Scoundrels of the damned ruins": mercenaries, treasure seekers, cutthroats... these are the scum who are ravaging the Damned Ruins and you will be able to assembly a warband in a lot of different styles, from pirate to landsknecht with a moltitutide of weapons and accessories."

• Who's Online   22 Members, 3 Anonymous, 40 Guests (See full list)