Sign in to follow this  
SamuraiJack

Asian Adventures

1 hour ago, Evilhalfling said:

"printable"

okay then, moving on. 

Oh, that makes my wallet breathe easier, as STL's have to really grab my attention at the moment (when I get a printer or three, then I suspect temptation will ring a lot stronger) 

• Like 1

21 hours ago, WhiteWulfe said:

Oh, that makes my wallet breathe easier, as STL's have to really grab my attention at the moment (when I get a printer or three, then I suspect temptation will ring a lot stronger) 

At the moment I'm actually happy to join STL kickstarters, I find it easier to store files than actual minis and one can print as many as one wants/needs.

Now to see how the designs will look and if this is a resin friendly KS.

( the resin printers have a smaller printbed..so huge stuff needs to be sliced or it's too big)

• Like 4

21 minutes ago, Glitterwolf said:

At the moment I'm actually happy to join STL kickstarters, I find it easier to store files than actual minis and one can print as many as one wants/needs.

Now to see how the designs will look and if this is a resin friendly KS.

( the resin printers have a smaller printbed..so huge stuff needs to be sliced or it's too big)

True, storage is definitely a big thing. 

I think the main thing for why it's easier to resist is at the moment I have a few expenses to take care of, so I'm being pickier about what I commit money to for "won't get for a while" stuffs. On the other paw, STL Kickstarters are of more interest, since I'll be getting printers soonish, and they usually aren't quite as expensive. 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, WhiteWulfe said:

True, storage is definitely a big thing. 

I think the main thing for why it's easier to resist is at the moment I have a few expenses to take care of, so I'm being pickier about what I commit money to for "won't get for a while" stuffs. On the other paw, STL Kickstarters are of more interest, since I'll be getting printers soonish, and they usually aren't quite as expensive. 

I'm getting more selective these days, life is expensive, but if the designs are good, resin friendly and the price is right, this one might be something for me.

It will need to have something I really want though, I already have a lot of Physical minis and STL's from other companies for my Nippon Project, I don't need the next generic samurai.

I like the look of that dragon, I'm curious to see what will be done.

If they have a Chinese Junk ( ship) and it's sliced for resin printers, I would be thrilled.

• Like 3

I've been following this guy for a while.

I'm not always 100% into every model, but I like the majority of his work and I'm feeling this project won't be any different.

He has always delivered on time, doesn't run multiple projects simultaneously, and downloading things has been painless.

• Like 5

I've backed his Viking campaign, and his Lovecraft/Pirate campaign, and will definitely back the Asian campaign.

As noted by Clearman, his projects have always delivered on time, and with zero download issues.

Reverend Shartan

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Reverend Shartan said:

I've backed his Viking campaign, and his Lovecraft/Pirate campaign, and will definitely back the Asian campaign.

As noted by Clearman, his projects have always delivered on time, and with zero download issues.

Reverend Shartan

I missed the Vikings.

I was interested in the pirates until he mixed it with lovecraft.

Asian Campaign sounds promising for my Asian project but it will depend on what he has to offer.

Since I backed a few Zenith/Kensei Kickstarters I already have a lot, not to mention the STL's I got from Artisan Guild, Titanforge and such.

I do not need the general looking stuff, I like something original and different.

Bones V I even skipped the Asian expansion because of this.

I will keep an eye out for it.

Hoping for some good stuff, the mounted figure in the picture looks good, Chinese Cavalry from the look of it.

That would be cool, almost everbody only does Samurai/Ninja etc..

I would love to see some Indian stuff included one day.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Glitterwolf said:

I missed the Vikings.

He usually gives the option to add from his previous projects, so maybe this will be a chance for you to get the Vikings......

Reverend Shartan

• Thanks 1

I'm very curious to see what he will come up with.

There are many possibilities when you just say Asian Adventures and show a Chinese Cavalryman, a Waterdragon and a Japanese Fort.

Hope it goes live soon.

• Like 1

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Glitterwolf
      Coming in November!

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/iain-lovecraft/desert-adventures

• By VinegarFog
      We're super excited to announce our second kickstarter campaign... MIMIC MANIA
      Focusing on Mimics, from the obvious to not so obvious. They're perfect for DMs to scatter in their dungeons and surprise unsuspecting groups..
      The campaign launches tomorrow...
      https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/vinegarfog/mimic-mania

• By Keta-Minies
      Hey everyone !
      I'm proud to present you my first kickstarter ! : )
      https://www.kickstarter.com/projects...tabletop-games

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f_CLhHafkGQ[/youtube]

It's only the prelaunch, so i'll mostly tease you..
      but yep 118 stl as a core set, and every strech goal we'll unlock will be included to the bakers!
      Everything has been test printed !

Painted pics ( video link to facebook -sorry i cannot manage to copy the url from facebook for reasons )
      https://www.facebook.com/Keta-minies...89414758408009

Thanks for your time and wish me luck ! :)
    • By SamuraiJack
      https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/fleshcraftstudio/spawns-of-the-great-rot-printable-stl-3d-miniatures

Story
      Before the great rot, death was permanent. Unfortunately, death for those who were affected by the Soul Rot wasn't the end.
      The Soul Rot forced the soul to live on after the body gave up, condemning the soul to live forever in the state it left the body. These poor souls are known as Geists.
        Welcome to the first campaign by Fleshcraft studio!
              Working on a scary campaign for your DnD group? Or wanna expand the looks of your undead armies? Well, “unfortunately” for you, the ghosts have come to haunt you! In this campaign, you will receive a set of terrifying digital 3D ghosts in the .stl format.

Every model will have 2 options included:
      Presupported STL file. Download and print! Clean model. No supports   Pledges are very simple, and is boiled down to 2 types of pledges:
      1. Personal use - Get the core set + all stretch goals in the stl format. Ready to download right after the end of the campaign. Personal use only. Print ‘n’ Play.
      2. Merchant License - All of the above, but including a Merchant license, allowing you to sell physical copies of these models in your shop.
      This Kickstarter is the first of many more campaigns to come from Fleshcraft Studio! Please follow us on Facebook and Instagram so you can be a part of this growing community!
      When pledging to this campaign, you will receive the core set.
              The core set contains the following:
        5 x Unique modelled cavalry units on their trusty steed.   Geist Hunters in life, now cursed to eternally hunt the living on their ethereal mount.   All models come with a customized 60x35mm oval base

5 x Unique modelled Infantry units with lethal finger claws.
      Dangerous criminals hidden away from society in the deepest dungeons, these crooks were sentenced to never see daylight again, yet, the Great Rot managed to find a way down to them. After succumbing to the Rot, these criminals are now bloodthirsty revenants seeking out to ravage anything in their way!
       All models come with a customized 32mm round base

• By SamuraiJack
      https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/signumgames/527267827?ref=3nzxlc&token=1a256880&mc_cid=28db65d226&mc_eid=abdb3f3c83

Story
        Signum Workshop is a division of Signum Games company that specializes in the creation of high-quality fantasy miniatures in STL format for self-printing.
      Signum Games have been creating and casting fantasy resin miniatures for several years, and our miniatures have a lot of admirers from all over the world. 3D printers are nowadays becoming more and more popular, therefore we decided to join the market and make our miniatures more accessible to you.
      The imagination of our artists and modellers have no borders, and sometimes there are just too many new characters (or variations of one character) for us to be able to cast all at once in resin. But we don't want new characters to just gather dust on the hard drive and wait for their time to come. After all, now we finally can share all our new products with you!
        All of our miniatures have 32mm scale, which was not a suitable scale for some board games. All our models in files will be pre-assembled and have an option of individual parts.
        You can learn all about the quality of our models and to print files simply by clicking on the link and download a free model!
          The Signum Workshop project is only at the very beginning of its journey, so we will be happy to see your support, questions, advice, and comments on Patreon! 
      By supporting us on Patreon, every month you will get access to a new set of STL files of our newest miniatures.
        Dear friends,
      this set introduces 4 factions that will appear on our Patreon in the future.
      You will meet Plague fighters from the far East, proud warriors from the hot South, harsh warriors from the cold North, and adventurers from the mountains of the West.

• Who's Online   25 Members, 1 Anonymous, 43 Guests (See full list)