3 minutes ago, Rahz said:

I backed this, then dropped it and have since re-backed it...  Still not sure.  I don't "need" any of it, but some of it is really cool and the price is reasonable, but... 

I backed because I can use a lot in my Asian Project.

And it's really good value.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/iain-lovecraft/asian-adventures  

I've been following this guy for a while.   I'm not always 100% into every model, but I like the majority of his work and I'm feeling this project won't be any different.   He has

Oh no!

Posted Images

3 hours ago, Rahz said:

I backed this, then dropped it and have since re-backed it...  Still not sure.  I don't "need" any of it, but some of it is really cool and the price is reasonable, but... 

Same here. Backed, dropped, backed again. It's simply a lot of cool stuff. Yeah, I don't need most of it, but still ... And Iain is a very nice guy, too ...

• Like 1
15 hours ago, Knight of the Dinner Table said:

Same here. Backed, dropped, backed again. It's simply a lot of cool stuff. Yeah, I don't need most of it, but still ... And Iain is a very nice guy, too ...

I ended up dropping it, again.  Loved the concept art and the pieces that were shown, but I have over a thousand STLs already that I haven't printed and no immediate use for any of their stuff.  Whatever I eventually need should be available direct later on. 

• Like 2

Dropped my pledge, so I could move the funds over to Heckna. Cool sculpts but I rarely ever dip into Oriental settings when I game. It's more or less I'll pull a class or whatnot vs setting.

I did get a personal email from Ian after I dropped offering access for files later. Which I appreciate but overall I'm glad I switched KSes.

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...