Sign in to follow this  
Valthorn_Illian

I got this weird cough...

Yup. As much as I was lamenting the canceling of Reapercon it turns out not to matter since I wouldn't be able to go any way... ya boi got that Covid.

Found out yesterday. 

Funny enough it ain't that bad. I've had bouts of Bronchitis that were worse than this, I mean apart from the heavy feeling in my lungs and the runs from the drug cocktail.

I'll keep yaw posted, who knows, my ramblings may help somebody who has it get through.

Edited by Valthorn_Illian
  • Like 2
  • Sad 22

I wish you a swift and thorough recovery. Being sick sucks, and sick with New Stuff is nothing to scoff at.

Edited to reflect response-edit and avoid bees.

Edited by Cyradis
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 3

I hope your road to recovery is a smooth one. Way to many after effects that we haven't discovered yet with this one.

• Like 4

Good luck.  Good news is you're probably fine.  On average it's more of a boogieman than a burglar (one's imaginary or over-feared, one is real/dangerous), BUT I keep reading about other longer-lasting symptoms (like heart damage) that even mild cases can show.  Rest, hydrate, don't touch anyone!

• Like 4

Update: still coughing but my lungs don't feel weighted so big positive. Sinuses are still flowing like rivers and occasionally burn but that's normal for me and respiratory issues.

A word of advice, if you smoke ANYTHING quit NOW! I stopped a few weeks before this and frankly I don't wanna imagine what having even one cigarette would feel like or how much worse it would be over all if I hadn't quit. You can do it!

I'll be back later.

• Like 12
  • Thanks 2

34 minutes ago, Valthorn_Illian said:

Hydroxychloroquin, Zpak, 50mg Zinc, cough syrup, and a full days worth if vitamins C and D.

So basically the Velcro Cocktail. They're tossing everything in to see what sticks.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Valthorn_Illian said:

Hydroxychloroquin, 

I'm curious to know what the dose is, so I can compare it to what they gave me for arthritis. 

• Like 4

On 8/26/2020 at 7:27 PM, NebulousMissy said:

So basically the Velcro Cocktail. They're tossing everything in to see what sticks.

Less of a velcro approach since they've known for a while the cocktail works in the early stages.

On 8/26/2020 at 8:21 PM, Inarah said:

I'm curious to know what the dose is, so I can compare it to what they gave me for arthritis. 

2x 200mg tabs per day.

• Like 6