Grenadier Frost Giant

The Stuntman

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank for the nice feedback all. This one had been 1/3 finished and forgotten at the bottom of a box for literally decades. I recently got back into painting miniatures for the first since I was a teenager decades ago, so it seemed like a good time to dust this guy off, reprime, and give it another go. And thanks for noticing the helmet lol I was stupidly pleased myself. I almost overdid with another highlight layer but decided against it at the last minute - glad I did now.
    I have a few more old figures from the 80s. A handfuls are still in good shape, but most are old and badly dinged up and might be candidates for repainting....

• Like 3

On 8/26/2020 at 9:38 PM, The Stuntman said:

I have a few more old figures from the 80s. A handfuls are still in good shape, but most are old and badly dinged up and might be candidates for repainting....

yes,  please do. an old enamel paint job in good shape is worth saving but if it's scratched up then it's time for new paint. The Frost Giant looks really good and they are really quite valuable too

Edited by Fencig
  • Like 1