• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

11 hours ago, Kangaroorex said:

I like him.  He looks very sneaky!

he does look quite sneaky LOL :)

5 hours ago, alchemist said:

I can show you one on a typical 50x25mm cavalry base:

your model was one of the ones i looked at prior to tackling this guy. I chose the Yellow and then tried to copy a real Lizard with limited success. How did you get yours on the Cav base, did you cut off the lead bottom?

Basilisk2.JPG.dd4e93f86591116199e71c264e139139.JPG

7 hours ago, snitchythedog said:

Very nice all around.  I have been looking at this one on ebay do you have a picture next to another model or a ruler to show scale?

sure, he's rather large for the time at 3.75" long, about the size of a small Dragon. Here he is next to some classic Grens and a new Reaper bones Crusader. Good luck on E-bay, be aware it is a 3 piece model and the tail is a little challenging to get on.

1318490681_scale(6).thumb.JPG.d7031ceb2c654e8b58cb4b6fb03c3ef3.JPG

• Like 4
14 minutes ago, Fencig said:

your model was one of the ones i looked at prior to tackling this guy. I chose the Yellow and then tried to copy a real Lizard with limited success. How did you get yours on the Cav base, did you cut off the lead bottom?

What I did was file/scrape the integral metal base till it was very thin, then glue the model onto the cavalry base.  I used a little bit of wall crack filler to blend the remaining metal base to the plastic.

• Like 3