Sign in to follow this  
Venun

Boar Demon - BogW Europe loot

I finished the Boar Demon gotten from @Glitterwolf through the Box of Good Will. Added a skull that perfectly fit in his hand, 1 finger in an eye socket even.

P_20200831_114450.thumb.jpg.c77433b03232daecc7d8c1afebcc9fc6.jpg

P_20200831_114500.thumb.jpg.ae66f9599f9f24329c2ce48bbded8037.jpg

P_20200831_114510.thumb.jpg.0dd7febba8f5576938f0e0cc766ba181.jpg

P_20200831_114518.jpg

P_20200831_114620.jpg

P_20200831_114641.jpg

P_20200831_114533.jpg

P_20200831_114542.jpg

P_20200831_114523.jpg

• Like 21

Nice to finally see it painted by someone.

I like the skull, it really enhances the look of the mini.

Good job!

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, Glitterwolf said:

Nice to finally see it painted by someone.

I like the skull, it really enhances the look of the mini.

Good job!

Thanks! When I finished the base, it became abit to "flowery" and "nice", so I had to counter it with some more evilness xD

The skull was a perfect fit. I shouldn't have glued it together before painting the insides though, but alas. Can't change the past :) 

• Like 4

He looks great! I especially like the red on the skull, gives it a kind of 'just harvested' look it you know what I mean :poke:

Edited by Kuroneko
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, Kuroneko said:

He looks great! I especially like the red on the skull, gives it a kind of 'just harvested' look it you know what I mean :poke:

That's exactly what I was going for. Didn't want it dripping blood and everything, but enough where it's still ... fresh :) 

• Like 4

Nice contrast between the wings and the more naturalist colors of his body - the skull addition really adds the proper touch as well - 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Iridil said:

Nice contrast between the wings and the more naturalist colors of his body - the skull addition really adds the proper touch as well - 

Black, white or brown wings were to dull for this one :) thanks!

• Like 3