GETTING TO KNOW YOU.... SEPTEMBER 2020 …GTKY

TGP

3 hours ago, TGP said:

Inquiry, the 29th of September: Did you know that today is National Coffee Day and did you know that next month’s Quisitioner will be none other than @Crowley ?? Who here thinks these are coincidences? 

As I do not drink coffee (or live in the same nation...) I was not aware of this.
I was not aware that Quisitioner Crowley's reign was nigh either, but I will welcome our new overlord.

And, as for coincidence....

81929677.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 8

• Replies 840
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

4 hours ago, TGP said:

Inquiry, the 29th of September: Did you know that today is National Coffee Day and did you know that next month’s Quisitioner will be none other than @Crowley ?? Who here thinks these are coincidences? 

I did not know either of those things, but I could definitely use more coffee this morning. :zombie:

• Like 11

4 hours ago, TGP said:

Both of these events were established a long time ago.

National Coffee Day happens once a year. Crowley drinking or mentioning coffee is a daily thing. So it was statistically bound to happen.

Unless YOU had something to do with it?

• Like 3
  • Haha 6

4 hours ago, TGP said:

I did not know, as I do not drink coffee, but I did know about Crowley. It is fairly appropriate, but would be more appropriate if coffee day fell on Oct. 1st when he officially begins his inquisitorial reign.

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, ManvsMini said:

I did not know, as I do not drink coffee, but I did know about Crowley. It is fairly appropriate, but would be more appropriate if coffee day fell on Oct. 1st when he officially begins his inquisitorial reign.

Think of today as a pre-stage for his turn next month. :lol:

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1

On 9/25/2020 at 8:48 PM, ManvsMini said:

This needs clarification, as it effects the request that may come:

(a) Draconians, as in the family acted in a draconian fashion (i.e. forcing you to do conversions in a tyrannical manner)

- OR -

(b) you converted a family of miniatures into draconians?

Because if it is option b... pics please? (when/if you can, as you have a miniature human that may or may not act draconian in her daily needs.)

My husbands oldest (and favoritest) d&d character is a silver draconian. He’s had him since he was 16. I play that character’s wife, some friends play children, etc. And we needed miniatures for them. A family of silver draconians.

On 9/26/2020 at 6:25 AM, TGP said:

Inquiry, the 26th of September: What is a skill or technique you would like to learn but have not? 

Airbrushing (need equipment and space), zbrush (need a down payment for the software), weaving, calligraphy, all sorts of things.

• Like 7

7 hours ago, TGP said:

I think we all know that coffee celebrates @Crowley Day. :poke:

• Like 3
  • Haha 8

7 hours ago, TGP said:

:devil:

6 hours ago, Chaoswolf said:

No to both.

I don't believe in coincidences, I'm pretty sure there's something sinister going here...

::P:

Well, I am left handed...

2 hours ago, ManvsMini said:

October can only handle so much awesomeness!

• Like 2
  • Haha 8

3 hours ago, redambrosia said:

My husbands oldest (and favoritest) d&d character is a silver draconian. He’s had him since he was 16. I play that character’s wife, some friends play children, etc. And we needed miniatures for them. A family of silver draconians.

Big Dragonlance fans then?? (Earns you bonus points if you say yes).

• Like 6