Sign in to follow this  
TGP

GETTING TO KNOW YOU.... SEPTEMBER 2020 …GTKY

5 hours ago, TGP said:

Have you finalized and closed out your Bones V pledge in the Pledge-Manager yet?

There are only 2 months left; 8 weeks and change; 61 days, …the deadline is December 1st.

Yeah. There's two more things I've been thinking about adding on that were late additions to the pm but it is otherwise all set

• Like 6

5 hours ago, TGP said:

Have you finalized and closed out your Bones V pledge in the Pledge-Manager yet?

There are only 2 months left; 8 weeks and change; 61 days, …the deadline is December 1st.

I have finalized and closed out my initial pledge.  I have at least one more pledge to make, depending on what I can afford at the end of November.

• Like 6

6 hours ago, TGP said:

Yes, many times. Just when I think I'm done with it I decide there's just a couple of more things I want. Last week I added what I thought would be the last pledge. The few items not purchased just didn't appeal to me. Then...

Darn Reaper and their Glow in the Dark Pirate Ship, I'm debating getting a third ship because of it. 

• Haha 8

6 hours ago, TGP said:

Ahhhh ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!!!  :ph34r: ...Nope.  Not yet. But I'll be chipping away at what's left to pay for soon enough, even if it won't be as much as originally desired... 

• Like 6

6 hours ago, TGP said:

I think Starbucks and Dunkin' and others were doing promos and whatnot……alas, I stayed in like a quarantined bloke.

Yeah, I see no reason to go out there. I like coffee... but not that much. Of course, I spent 5 years working for a small roaster. I have memories to sustain me for now (and cheap caffeine laden black liquid).

• Like 5

I'm on the fence about the fan favorites and the dragons. I want the dragons with a powerful want, but I have 37 grillion miniatures already, including Kaladrax the Ginormous. As for the fan favorites I really only want the spikeshell anti-paladin and the Landsknecht, so I'm not sure if it's worth it to me. 

• Like 7

6 hours ago, TGP said:

Yes, After they took my ship off so I could do a Glow in the Dark ship and added a few things.

• Like 7

Yes. 

probably

I have added almost everything I wanted.

I talked myself out of the Greek expansion (3 figures I will get retail) 

and 2-3 of the Add-On Dragons -  II havent even painted one this year. 

My pledge doubled since the campaign ended. 

Edited by Evilhalfling
  • Like 7

7 hours ago, TGP said:

Yes, I had locked in my initial plan shortly after the closure.  I pressed the “buy” button on the second wave last weekend.  I’m probably going to be sorry when it’s finally delivered, since i don’t know whether I will be able to sustain my initial impulse to run a nautical RPG campaign; COVID has put a damper on my plan to start hosting FTF RPGs this year.  Honestly, 18 months is way too long for me to expect to sustain an impulse. :wacko:

• Like 7

7 hours ago, TGP said:

No. Cash is always low late summer/fall and I've been waiting for somebody to pay me before I go and spend more on toys. Want to add another roughly $200 to my order. It'll be modest for a Bones order.

• Like 7

7 hours ago, TGP said:

[Looks at credit card bill. :blink:]

Yes.

Yes I have.

Made a few last minute additions concerning the pirate ship figureheads. I wasn't sure about Nathavar, but I already got it in Bones 2 as a separate piece.

Edited by Cranky Dog
  • Like 7

Yes, but am considering adding the Fan Favorites Expansion.

So far, my boys and I are getting the following:

Bones 5 Core Set x1
Monsters x1
Gem Dragon x1
Extra Walls of Thorns x2
Valfuryx x1
Dragon Folk x1
Townsfolk x1
Dragon Bust x1
Aganzarax x2
Troll Bridge Encounter x1
Fantasy Dinos x1
Goroloth x2
Shavynra the Slayer x1
Storm Giant x1
The Spiders of Emrith Kul x1
Krateryx, Shadow Dragon x1
Arakoth the Ancient x1
Encounter at Gallowgard x1
Ildraedis the Devourer x1
Option: Encounter - Charnel Pit of the Ghoul Queen x1
Option: Kalanzar the Wicked x1
Brinewind Extras x1
Greek Odyssey Expansion x2
Dark Depths Expansion x1
Brinewind Expansion x1

• Like 9

8 hours ago, TGP said:

I haven't done a Reaper KS since the first one and I'm not sure if I ever want to give my money to KS ever again. I would say more but I hear the buzzing of bees... :ph34r:

• Like 6

My pledge/orders

• The Living Dead x1

• Monsters x1

• Dragon-Lion x1

• Campground and Trailer Park Scenics x1

• Mammoth x1

• Goroloth x1

• Arakoth the Ancient x1

• Pirate Ship x1

• Shadows of Ravenhome x1

• Yog-Sothoth x1

• Brinewind Extras x1

• Greek Odyssey Expansion x1

• Dark Depths Expansion x1

• Brinewind Expansion x1

• Fan Favorites x1
  • Extra Walls of Stone x1

• Like 5

8 hours ago, TGP said:

Several times.

• Like 1
  • Haha 9