GETTING TO KNOW YOU.... SEPTEMBER 2020 …GTKY

TGP

9 hours ago, TGP said:

Have you finalized and closed out your Bones V pledge in the Pledge-Manager yet?

There are only 2 months left; 8 weeks and change; 61 days, …the deadline is December 1st.

Didn't participate, so no. Haven't done a Bones KS since the first, and those aren't all painted yet.

• Like 9

• Replies 840
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

10 hours ago, TGP said:

Have you finalized and closed out your Bones V pledge in the Pledge-Manager yet?

There are only 2 months left; 8 weeks and change; 61 days, …the deadline is December 1st.

Haven't backed since KS 2. I don't like Bones much, and I can't even sell off my old Bones stuff, seems like nobody wants it!

Heck, even my metal Reaper stuff garnered almost zero interest when I did my big purge a couple years ago. 

• Like 5
  • Sad 3

12 hours ago, TGP said:

Unless they come out with something amazing....YES!!

On another note:

120553146_2727706840801558_8003233801772531113_o.jpg?_nc_cat=109&_nc_sid=8bfeb9&_nc_ohc=IHHx20izzYgAX_HoD9m&_nc_ht=scontent-sjc3-1.xx&oh=05a7f503e4a1beb0b71d6d887c49f437&oe=5F9AA444

• Like 5
  • Haha 6

12 hours ago, TGP said:

No.  I logged in once to verify my account and that is it.  I'm not excited about it, but I'll at least close it out by the deadline so I don't lose what I've pledged.

• Like 7

On 9/26/2020 at 1:25 PM, TGP said:

Inquiry, the 26th of September: What is a skill or technique you would like to learn but have not? 

Sculpting, I'm currently trying to get my muscle memory back regarding the basics. I'd also like to figure out NMM, I'm beginning to suspect that my reliance on synthetic brushes might be holding myself back in this regard. I might have to ask Santa for some of those spiffy Broken Toad synthetics that I found online recently. At least then it I fail then I can stop blaming my tools :poke:

On 9/27/2020 at 8:58 AM, TGP said:

Inquiry, the 27th of September:

Fake, recorded crowd noise during ***NFL games: Hate it? Dig it? Creepsational? Don’t care?

I can't comment on NFL, but we have it as an option on some of our football games here. I kind of like it to be honest, we can also switch between different commentators as well. 

On 9/28/2020 at 8:36 AM, TGP said:

Inquiry, the 28th of September: Inktober is only three days away... Do you have any idea what it is? Did you try it last year / are you thinking of trying it this year?

I'd love to but I'm not sure anyone would want to see my scribbles ::P: heck, I'm not even sure I want to see them!

On 9/29/2020 at 10:28 AM, TGP said:

Inquiry, the 29th of September: Did you know that today is National Coffee Day and did you know that next month’s Quisitioner will be none other than @Crowley ?? Who here thinks these are coincidences? 

Um, is it because @Crowley is at least 50% coffee? :ph34r:

16 hours ago, TGP said:

I've added A LOT in the pledge manager, but I think I'm done. 

Hopefully......unless Ron adds more stuff, in which case I'm in trouble......again....

Anyways, a big Thank You to @TGP for all the questions this month! 

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Kuroneko said:

Anyways, a big Thank You to @TGP for all the questions this month! 

You're welcome.  It feels strange to be up past midnight and not posting a new question . . . . .

Ersatz Bonus question….

Inquiry, the '31st' of September: Who here can be the first to spot and link the October thread?

Thread spotting, a bit like Trainspotting, but no need to leave the house. :B):

Edited by TGP
Trainspotting. It is a thing.
  • Like 4
  • Haha 4

On 9/30/2020 at 2:31 AM, TGP said:

Yup!

Unless something else gets added by Ron... then maybe no.... but probably yes.

5 hours ago, TGP said:

You're welcome.  It feels strange to be up past midnight and not posting a new question . . . . .

Ersatz Bonus question….

Inquiry, the '31st' of September: Who here can be the first to spot and link the October thread?

Thread spotting, a bit like Trainspotting, but no need to leave the house. :B):

https://forum.reapermini.com/index.php?/topic/93225-getting-to-know-you-october-edition/

• Like 6

On 9/30/2020 at 12:31 AM, TGP said:

Nope. I'm waiting until the last possible minute. My cans and bottles recycling is paying for this. 

• Like 5

On 9/29/2020 at 11:27 AM, ManvsMini said:

Big Dragonlance fans then?? (Earns you bonus points if you say yes).

I am, I read all the books when I was a teenager. (I understand there were more, after I was a teenager, but have not read them all.) I’m not sure about Hubby, all I know is that he hates it when people play kender, because they use it as an excuse to be an annoying klepto.

On 9/30/2020 at 12:31 AM, TGP said:

I closed my initial pledge, yes :rolleyes:

• Like 8

20 hours ago, redambrosia said:

I am, I read all the books when I was a teenager. (I understand there were more, after I was a teenager, but have not read them all.) I’m not sure about Hubby, all I know is that he hates it when people play kender, because they use it as an excuse to be an annoying klepto.

Kender should be boiled alive. I haven't even read the books, I played one campaign in the Dragonlance setting proper and then a very long campaign that had Kender in it. They are THE WORST. :grr:

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1