Sign in to follow this  
jadeite

Ultimate Bestiary Miniatures

2 hours ago, Marc said:

Cool! I suspect I’ll be backing!

Could use some Kobold Press miniatures along this vein. Just saying. 

23 minutes ago, Adrift said:

Could use some Kobold Press miniatures along this vein. Just saying. 

Effing Cool Miniatures has had a Kickstarter for Tome of Beasts.  Their previous license was with Eastern Front Studios and most Forumites know how that would go 

• Like 1

Was keeping an eye on this, but now looking at exactly is being offered, I'm going to pass at this point. I have enough of these 3 races & really don't need more.

While I have lots of the others, my selection of hobgoblins is somewhat limited. The Stretch Goals are very underwhelming. More minis would have been far more interesting than some cards or a book I already own.

I was hoping to see stretch goals of some of the other monsters from the book (especially their mutant Cave Goblins) but I can understand with this being their first miniature venture not wanting to overdo it.  I backed for the digital option, I've been looking for more Hobgoblins and I loved the original book for many reasons but especially the art.

23 hours ago, TripleH said:

Was keeping an eye on this, but now looking at exactly is being offered, I'm going to pass at this point. I have enough of these 3 races & really don't need more.

That’s kinda where I came in. I’m not dying for any of these. 

4 hours ago, Lidless Eye said:

15 hours to go and they are SO close to the 30-card reference pack stretch goal for physical backers.

And reached since I posted that.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By VinegarFog
      We're super excited to announce our second kickstarter campaign... MIMIC MANIA
      Focusing on Mimics, from the obvious to not so obvious. They're perfect for DMs to scatter in their dungeons and surprise unsuspecting groups..
      The campaign launches tomorrow...
      https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/vinegarfog/mimic-mania

• By Marc
      Kobold Press is thrilled to announce our new Southlands 5th Edition project launches on Nov. 30!

Be the first to be notified when the Kickstarter goes live:
      Southlands Kickstarter

• By monstermaker
      In November, I am launching a Kickstarter project for a new tabletop RPG product. The Gaming Stage is an alternative to the dedicated board game tables that have become so popular, but can be so hard to justify. These are units that can be pulled out to play and put away when done, or displayed proudly with the wall hanging kit. There are three standard versions. The first is the most portable, with a dry-erase printed playing surface. The second two have hinged lids to allow hand drawn maps to be inserted under an acrylic playing surface. All three have highly distressed wood, and forged steel hardware for an impressive fantasy-themed appearance. Multiple add-ons will be available to increase the versatility.

I'm a couple of days from the Kickstarter pre-launch page from going up. In the meantime, I have a project dedicated webpage with all of the features clearly sown. Check it out and let me know what you think.

http://crafted-concepts.com

-Mike Catanzaro

• By NecroMancer
      Heard about this on Trapped Under Plastic.  Some of the sculpts look pretty interesting and look large scale so I will be curious to see what they cost. 

Launches Friday Oct 23.

• By ced1106
      Click on the Notify Me in the KS preview page for a KS discount.

The $185 / $205 six-set (two of each of the 3 map sets, with and without vinyl stickers) is the best price. Dungeon set, Frozen Waste set, and miscellaneous. I guess the ideal backer would be someone who has no 2D maps or 3D game tiles, plays RPG and Frostgrave, and has $200 to burn on maps.   Each dry-erase map set is 20 17"x22" maps, double-sided and removable. Removable means portable. Yes you're gonna need a bigger table.

I already have his original Book of Battle Mats, as well as Loke Battle Mat books and 3D dungeon tiles, so I'll pass on this one. I liked the maps and stickers, although a few thought the art was cartoony or something. 

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/atlasmundi/130219410?ref=9n5vvd&token=6d7a5de9&utm_campaign=GIB1603062156.ckn&utm_source=greeninbox.com&utm_medium=referral

• Who's Online   25 Members, 1 Anonymous, 34 Guests (See full list)