Sign in to follow this  
haldir

Reaper Vex

With the post in the news I can't respond. Couple questions:

Price: I thought it was $175?

Availability: Is this airbrush, a Reaper exclusive or will it be available where ever Badger products are sold at?

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, haldir said:

Availability: Is this airbrush, a Reaper exclusive or will it be available where ever Badger products are sold at?

It's been said it is a Reaper product, only available from Reaper. Made by Badger, but all sales and service through Reaper. Supposed to be a "forever" product in the store now.  Some available now during the con, more are coming later this year. 

• Like 2

It would also be handy to get a pic that's actually of a decent size.  The one posted in the news blurb is so tiny the text is too small to read.

5 hours ago, Reverend Shartan said:

Is the $199 price permanent, or just for ReaperCon? When will the airbrush be shipped? During or just after RC, or starting the 20th?

Reverend Shartan

Not sure if the price will stay or not, but I managed to get one this morning and it received a shipping label within about 3 hours.

2 hours ago, JoeGKushner said:

I hope we see some video demos of it. A fan who was provided one did some work but I'd like to see more.

Aaron Lovejoy will be doing a Twitch stream tomorrow evening Highlighting the airbrush.

• Like 3

Just now, TripleH said:

Not sure if the price will stay or not, but I managed to get one this morning and it received a shipping label within about 3 hours.

Aaron Lovejoy will be doing a Twitch stream tomorrow evening Highlighting the airbrush.

Congrats, Ron said they've been selling really well. 

They are going to be re-playing his stream from a couple weeks ago: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6sS1JX2j5pA

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I’m really curious as to what Jon mentioned. It will be available again later this month with more stuff. What other items would come with it, my badgers only had the brush..... I think that was it. 

5 hours ago, Jeepnewbie said:

I’m really curious as to what Jon mentioned. It will be available again later this month with more stuff. What other items would come with it, my badgers only had the brush..... I think that was it. 

Right now, it's just the brush being offered. Later they will have hoses, fittings, and compressors available as well. I think they are planning to offer it as a kit/bundle.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, TripleH said:

Right now, it's just the brush being offered. Later they will have hoses, fittings, and compressors available as well. I think they are planning to offer it as a kit/bundle.

Awesome I think I’m gonna go ahead and purchase one.