I will hug him and pet him and squeeze him and paint him and call him George! :wub:

Huzzah! 

--OneBoot :D 

• Haha 12

That is the first flumphy critter I have seen with opposable appendages on the ends of the lower tentacles. Is that a unique @TaleSpinner spin on the concept?

Also the tangling of the dangling elements is new….

• Like 5

9 hours ago, Blastaar said:

We've been begging for a flumphy on twitch for a while! Yay!

Pezler has been asking for one since before I got on these forums over two years ago... 

I'm quite glad to see one in the works! 

• Like 4

On 9/6/2020 at 3:08 AM, Glitterwolf said:

Did @Pezler the Polychromatic cast "Mind Control" on you @TaleSpinner?

:blink:  Possibly???   :huh:

On 9/6/2020 at 3:23 AM, TGP said:

That is the first flumphy critter I have seen with opposable appendages on the ends of the lower tentacles. Is that a unique @TaleSpinner spin on the concept?

Also the tangling of the dangling elements is new….

I GOTTA BE ME!!!!  

The tangling was purposeful to allow for casting and metal flow (presuming that y'all don't really want to glue in 18 separate tentacles).  There would be 0 chance of anyone picking this up and making it if it was a 21 part model.

As it is, I got about an equal part of "That's awesome?" and "Why would anyone want that?" responses to it at ReaperCon, so we'll see.  I don't really have a lot of faith in it finding a home, but you never know.

Here is the final parts breakdown:

Inline image 

• Like 6
  • Haha 5

Awwww fooey. Image not loading. (I think I saw it on Twitch though.  If it is the one where you were capturing an exploded view.)

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, TGP said:

Awwww fooey. Image not loading. (I think I saw it on Twitch though.  If it is the one where you were capturing an exploded view.)

Yeah, you were there when I did it.

I do have to say that posing all those tentacles really sucked, but it did give me something to do while talking with and listening to people at ReaperCon.

• Like 6

2 hours ago, TaleSpinner said:

The tangling was purposeful to allow for casting and metal flow (presuming that y'all don't really want to glue in 18 separate tentacles).  There would be 0 chance of anyone picking this up and making it if it was a 21 part model.

So Malifaux won't be producing this one then......................:devil:

• Like 1
  • Haha 11

45 minutes ago, haldir said:

So Malifaux won't be producing this one then......................:devil:

Probably won't be Privateer Press either, because it looks like it would be straightforward assembly, instead of overly complicated where most of the glue winds up on your hands... 

• Like 2

I mean, my Elegoo Saturn IS supposed to arrive this week.... I have nowhere to set it up currently, but thats beside the point...

• Like 3
  • Haha 2