• Optionally enter a message with your report.

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Citrine
      This is the last mini finished in December 2020, mini number 79 of the year.  I hit 97 mini if I count large minis as 2 each.  Not too shabby, my goal was to finish 50.

So this mini is the Female Halfling II from the Julie Guthrie series 2 from Grenadier (SKU 8145).  She is the smallest mini I have painted in a long time, so I am super happy with her face.

• By Dan d'Lyon
      Well, looks like Hasbro is doing their own version of a kickstarter for a new release of one of the all-time classics.  I don't know if their site for the crowdfunding would be considered as a commercial site, but I'm sure it will be easy enough to find.  I'm in!
    • By Citrine
      This is the Chasme from the AD&D Planescape line from Ral Partha (SKU 11-649).  Painted with the new mermaid scale paint from the pre-order Brinewind set.  Painted over Coal Black it makes great shiny insect carapace, and over white, awesome looking insect wings.  I also had fun making a lava river for this creepy demon critter.

• By Doublesix66
      Getting all, I have just been painting up a couple of teams for my friends to play blood bowl again, I haven't played for years since I was in the Waterbowl league, it was fun to paint up some fantasy again been doing a lot of sci-fi-fi and Modern military recently so it was a welcome change and has spurred me on to dig out the box with all my unpainted teams in it and get one done each month.

This was the progress of the Wood Elf team which are called the 'Bare Arsed Chiefs'

Nearly finished just needs the bases/numbering doing 

The other team team I was doing at the same time was a norse one same stage just needs the bases/numbering doing 

Been fun as I said I'll get some pictures of my other teams done which are Skaven, Undead (with werewolves), halfings, Vampire Counts, Amazon

Raided my bits box to add some Team Score, turn & re-roll markers

Just deciding which team to do next .. any requests

• By Nightwing
      Here is an old frost giant I got in a collection my high school friends gave me.  I’ve painted him up to look Viking-ish, as I think that was Gary Gygax’s original conception. 

The snow consistency is not right. I’d like it to be fluffy and smooth. Need practice...

• Who's Online   7 Members, 0 Anonymous, 36 Guests (See full list)