Ral Partha Female Bounty Hunter with Machine Gun, sculpted by Jim Johnson

72moonglum

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Iridil said:

She is clearly both a girly girl and combat practical! Love those pink pants! I can almost hear her valley girl accent...

I totally forgot that I had recently painted another pair of pink pants recently: https://forum.reapermini.com/index.php?/topic/92289-ral-partha-shadowrun-young-deckers-sculpted-by-richard-kerr/&tab=comments#comment-1955940

• Like 2

2 hours ago, 72moonglum said:

What is TWD? No idea at the moment, either I never knew or it’s just escaping me....

Sorry, TWD is The Walking Dead.  Princess showed up at the end of last season, she's been in the comics for a while (not sure if she's still in them or not, I was never into the comics).

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, strawhat said:

Sorry, TWD is The Walking Dead.  Princess showed up at the end of last season, she's been in the comics for a while (not sure if she's still in them or not, I was never into the comics).

Ah, okay!  Just out of pure coincidence, I started watching the Walking Dead this morning from the first episode. I haven’t seen the whole series yet, I watched the first few years ago and never got around to continuing.

• Like 2