Jump to content

2021 A New Hope (early Con chat)


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not even very good at painting mecha and tanks.  I just sort of YOLO it in the certain knowledge that with enough creative foul language it will eventually creep off the table to be admired from no closer than three feet away.  Outside of the enhanced salty vocabulary, I'm not sure I could fill a class with anything useful.  

  • Like 6
  • Haha 5
Link to post
Share on other sites

Yes, but you're from Newfoundland. You will have plenty of people, including some from artist alley, in your class just for the new and unique ways of swearing at their project, though if you are like most of the newfies I know, they may have a hard time understanding exactly what you are saying when you get really going

  • Haha 5
Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, ShadowRaven said:

Yes, but you're from Newfoundland. You will have plenty of people, including some from artist alley, in your class just for the new and unique ways of swearing at their project, though if you are like most of the newfies I know, they may have a hard time understanding exactly what you are saying when you get really going

 

Just for that, I'd take that class. 

 

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Moderator
On 9/11/2020 at 9:43 PM, Sylverthorne said:

I had a Brilliant Idea for a class somebody could teach.

Painting Ordinance (tanks, vehicles, 'mechs. ..) -

James Wappel has a ton of excellent videos on ordinance.  He did some just before Reapercon.  I will try to find a link for you.

  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Sylverthorne said:

 

Just for that, I'd take that class. 

 

First class I'd take that would require translated subtitles and/or booze.

 

And I lived in Newfoundland for three years.

Edited by Cranky Dog
  • Like 2
  • Haha 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, Cranky Dog said:

First class I'd take that would require translated subtitles and/or booze.

 

And I lived in Newfoundland for three years.

Just make sure they aren't auto-transcribed ones from Google. Those get a tad too interesting at times... And even more gibberish! 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Please......... I need the background chatter.... I need the smell.... I m Ed to feel the Texas wind on my face...... I need I need.... Yes I am being a selfish person.....I mean Boone else will do it for me and life sure as heck could give a rats butt about what I want.... So there.... I am sick and tired..... I NEED a break from RL....

 

 

But as I said who the heck cares... Life sure does not.... So I am sure it is done.....

 

 

Sorry venting... Carry on, I will crawl back under my rock and stay there.

  • Like 5
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Colonel Kane said:

Please......... I need the background chatter.... I need the smell.... I m Ed to feel the Texas wind on my face...... I need I need.... Yes I am being a selfish person.....I mean Boone else will do it for me and life sure as heck could give a rats butt about what I want.... So there.... I am sick and tired..... I NEED a break from RL....

 

 

But as I said who the heck cares... Life sure does not.... So I am sure it is done.....

 

 

Sorry venting... Carry on, I will crawl back under my rock and stay there.

 

No need to apologize. 2020 has been a huge burden on everyone. My trip to Vegas in January this year seems so long ago. Almost feels like it wasn't even in this year. 

 

I'm debating on going to '21 LVO but chances are I won't with no vaccine in place.

  • Like 6
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/21/2020 at 3:59 AM, haldir said:

 

No need to apologize. 2020 has been a huge burden on everyone. My trip to Vegas in January this year seems so long ago. Almost feels like it wasn't even in this year. 

 

I'm debating on going to '21 LVO but chances are I won't with no vaccine in place.

 

Yeah. :down:

 

I'm hoping for a triumphant return to an in-person ReaperCon 2021, but I am not really considering anything sooner for myself.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Members

I loved virtual ReaperCon, but in person Rcon is my one true vacation every year.. and I miss seeing and talking to those folks I only see there..  I'd love to see more virtual ReaperCon, but maybe not the same weekend because it would be rude to be constantly entering giveaways during classes ;)

  • Like 4
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...