Sign in to follow this  
Harrek

Painting Showcase Results

Any news on when we will see at least a list of the chosen submissions for the painting showcase?  I realize getting all the photos together and updating the Con website will take more time.  But it might be cool it see a complete list of names who won at least for now.

• Like 3

4 hours ago, Harrek said:

Any news on when we will see at least a list of the chosen submissions for the painting showcase?  I realize getting all the photos together and updating the Con website will take more time.  But it might be cool it see a complete list of names who won at least for now.

I believe @Reaper_Jon is compiling the list and will be posting it soon (Hopefully here and not just the other media outlets)

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

20 hours ago, Ratmaster2000 said:

I believe @Reaper_Jon is compiling the list and will be posting it soon (Hopefully here and not just the other media outlets)

I will post it on here aswell, There is alot of clean up that has to happen and data to go through, since we had so many people picking. Luckily we didn't look at each others stuff so hopefully some duplicates :P 
But between taking the tags down, giving credit out to volunteers and DM's, tidying up the discord, There is still quite a bit of "House keeping" to be done. But i will post it here, and on a gallery on Reaperconlive.com 

• Like 6
  • Thanks 3

1 hour ago, Reaper_Jon said:

But between taking the tags down...

Taking tags down? where, what?

• Like 1

Just now, TGP said:

Taking tags down? where, what?

All the class items had tags associated with them. for example: RC20TH0113 - 
These were used in tagging class items on the website.

• Like 3

Not sure, I have this feeling that only one or two people are working on this, I only just got messaged on Instagram for my email address to send the gift card to early last week for my quad color entry, this guy:
IMG_20200903_175125291.thumb.jpg.59f739f091d7bdd032013943086fe21f.jpg

• Like 6

Congrats to you winners,  I appreciated seeing the work on the various platforms.  A lesson I learned, after looking at the myriad of very good minis, was that my photography skills can be greatly improved.  I'm looking forward to seeing minis on the table next year.

• Like 2