Sign in to follow this  
Thoramel

Reapercon paint jobs

That dumpster is pretty gnarly, and I love the group shot with the raptor peeking out. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

9 hours ago, Kuroneko said:

Great work! I really love the group shot, it looks like the best adventuring party EVER! :winkthumbs:

The group shot is hilarious ! :lol:

• Like 3

I've seen a lot of people sharing their class models! This is the best group shot so far. Saving this for ReaperLand. 
I moderated some of those classes and just awesome seeing everyone share there stuff that they learned by taking part. Easily my favorite part of this past weekend.

• Thanks 1

I took @OneBoot's shiny paints classes and this is the result. I had to duck out a little early so I unfortunately didn't get to see all of the advice. But what I did see was pretty helpful. I always have a tough time with metallics, and now I have some new ideas on how to approach them.

the sword is excellent, looks like the class paid off

any tips for the unwashed masses?

• Thanks 1

57 minutes ago, Reaper_Jon said:

This is the best group shot so far. Saving this for ReaperLand

Thanks! Looks like I'm going to have to make an effort to tune into that one. 

46 minutes ago, Fencig said:

any tips for the unwashed masses?

Soap! Just kidding... before the class I didn't realize you could use the Reaper wash medium on metallics to tone the shininess down a bit without the color dropping out like it does when you use water for thinning. That and she gave some tips in the class on how to highlight to make it look like light being reflected. I don't know that I could really describe the lesson well enough, but they definitely worked.

• Like 1