Sign in to follow this  
MoonglowMinis

77342 Zombies! (5)

Those last two shamblers, Ronnie and Reggie, are my favorites. It's hard to pose dynamically with rigor mortis, but they manage it.

• Like 4

14 minutes ago, Rigel said:

Those last two shamblers, Ronnie and Reggie, are my favorites. It's hard to pose dynamically with rigor mortis, but they manage it.

I have to agree.  They have the most (un)lively poses.  Adds a bit of character.  Are these guys officially named somewhere?  Metal versions maybe?

• Like 3

47 minutes ago, Disciple of Sakura said:

They all look great, but I'm very interested in how you made the tombstones out of popsicle sticks...

@Disciple of Sakura for the round stones i just snipped off the ends of two narrow popsicle sticks.  I think i ended up using the wire cutter edge on a pair of pliers as it was easier than using an X-acto.  I'm a little fuzzier on the cross, but I think it was made of what was left of the popsicle stick.  It's easier to cut with the grain so i split it using an xacto and a bit of bending.  It didn't split evenly, so the narrower piece became the cross beam.  I tried to carve into one of the stones before realizing it would be easier to accomplish and easier to read if i just painted on the details.  Everything is glued together with super glue.  Let me know if you have any other questions!

IMG_20200612_104549891.thumb.jpg.578f0fc62fafed2f2c7079cc63a12a2f.jpgIMG_20200612_104602924.thumb.jpg.415fc6c59b6d66244f67d170d68dcf10.jpgIMG_20200612_104538463.thumb.jpg.6b4debb0c7a7d7f769df6f126a5456e9.jpg

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1