Sign in to follow this  
ROTTEN_FACTORY

ROTTEN MINIATURES MMXX

Hi,

My name is Pawel, and I'm crazy about miniatures. I've been collecting them for the last 10 years! Somewhere in the middle, I decided to sculpt my own creatures. I liked it so much that I couldn't imagine doing anything else in my life. This love brought Rotten Factory. The place where I can use my passion for sculpting to make my visions real.

Now, thanks to supporters, fans, and customers I'm running a one-man company full of passion, cooperating with amazing and creative people from around the world, and I make super quality, unique miniatures.

Right now I'm working on characters (miniatures) from the land corrupted by the dark forces. The Cult of Rot rise, but the survivors still resist...

I'm happy to announce that the Pre-launch page is active!

The most important thing for me is to give you the best product I can. It will be impossible without your feedback! This is why I decided to run the Pre-launch page first. Your comment and suggestions will help me to give you the best campaign I can make :).

Pre-launch page

Subscribe page

For the five most active people on the Pre-launch page, I'll have a small gift (Rotten T-shirt).
So take a look and leave the feedback :).

What is more, If you will help me to collect more than 100 subscriptions to Notify me, everyone who will make a pledge during the campaign will get a free Kickstarter Exclusive miniature!

SOCIAL MEDIA_2.png

PRE_2_3.png

PRE_3_3a.png

• Like 2

Those are interesting miniatures!

I looked through your entire page and couldn’t find any mention of what material they are made of though :(

Edited by Marc
  • Like 1

Those are awesome looking! Good luck!

Seeing the "Rotten Circus" set makes me wonder if it would be a good tie-in with the recently-launched Heckna! 5e campaign kickstarter. Could be worth reaching out to them.

I looked through your entire page and couldn’t find any mention of what material they are made of though :(

I too missed it at first. Turns out it's right there at the top in the subtitle - resin. Probably worth re-iterating in the body since it is quite easy to miss.

Edited by Spodi
  • Like 3

4 hours ago, Marc said:

Those are interesting miniatures!

@Marc - Thank you :). You can find this information in the Pledge info and under all miniatures in "About the Miniatures" and "About The Sketches" info.

1 hour ago, lexomatic said:

I'll need to look at this later

@lexomatic - Please don't forget to click the "Notify me" button ;)

1 hour ago, Spodi said:

Those are awesome looking! Good luck!

Seeing the "Rotten Circus" set makes me wonder if it would be a good tie-in with the recently-launched Heckna! 5e campaign kickstarter. Could be worth reaching out to them.

I too missed it at first. Turns out it's right there at the top in the subtitle - resin. Probably worth re-iterating in the body since it is quite easy to miss.

@Spodi - Thank you! Great suggestion, I'll definitely send them a message ;). About the resin info, I'll try to make this more clear.

Let me know if you will need more info, or if you see something to change. Your feedback means a lot to me, cause I really want to make this campaign clear and the best I can :).
Remember to use the Comment Section in the Pre-Launch page - it will help to show this feedback to all community :).

• Like 1

I spot today thank KS has some technical problems with showing the draft.
I'm waiting for an answer from them.

Update:

The first Pre-launch stretch goal is unlocked! :O
Thank you for your feedback and help :).
The question is - Can we go to 250 subscriptions for Notify me?

SUBSCRIBE

PRE_3_3_2.png

Edited by ROTTEN_FACTORY
  • Like 2

I love the circus themed stuff; I don’t have anything like it.

My one concern, being that this is your first Kickstarter, is the ability to fulfill the insane volume of figures you’re lining up. I’ve seen many prominent and talented sculptors fall into this trap and it leaves them with a soured reputation and then people bring more careful about their next endeavors. 

Since it’s happened to me as a backer, I generally just do a small pledge to see how fulfillment goes. 

• Like 6

17 hours ago, Adrift said:

I love the circus themed stuff; I don’t have anything like it.

My one concern, being that this is your first Kickstarter, is the ability to fulfill the insane volume of figures you’re lining up. I’ve seen many prominent and talented sculptors fall into this trap and it leaves them with a soured reputation and then people bring more careful about their next endeavors. 

Since it’s happened to me as a backer, I generally just do a small pledge to see how fulfillment goes. 

Thank you Adrift!

I understand your point, and I want to calm you down :). This is my first KS, but not a first campaign, and not a first project. I tried to get as much information as I can and talk with as many KS creators as I can find. I'm quite calm, and I feel prepared for the "unplan huge success". But if you have any specific thoughts please tell me. It will help me to prepare better :).

I'm happy that you want to do a Pledge! Thank you :)

3 hours ago, NecroMancer said:

The big pledge is out of my price range but a few of the optional buys caught my interest.  I set a reminder 

Hi NecroMancer,
I'm happy that you're interested in Rotten Miniatures :). Let me know if you will have any questions.

Will it be possible to buy smaller sets from the Big Set?

I'm interested in the circus elite but as mentioned the full big set is out of my price range. 

• Like 1

On 9/15/2020 at 2:16 PM, NecroMancer said:

Will it be possible to buy smaller sets from the Big Set?

I'm interested in the circus elite but as mentioned the full big set is out of my price range. 

Sure :). You can find all the miniatures here: ROTTEN FACTORY

Edited by SamuraiJack
Removed commerce link

On 9/17/2020 at 9:07 PM, SamuraiJack said:

<mod> Commerce links not allowed.  Website names without links are fine or send the link in a private message.

Ok SamuraiJack, sorry for that. I will remember for the future :).

Hello Rotten Friends!
Today I want to introduce you to an Ogre ;).

Little ogre, what that smell, What you keep in bags back there?
Naughty children, drunker smith, and some really rotting filth
Little ogre, what you do with the ... no no NO! This is my leg! ARGH! HELP! HELP!! HE ... ... ... ...
Where are more humans? who will be next? I still have some space in bags.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/rottenfactory/rotten-miniatures-mmxx

5.png

• Like 1