Reaper Vex Airbrush Spare Parts

On 10/6/2020 at 2:21 PM, Highlander said:

If the Vex is produced by Badger and Reaper is not going to support it by making spare parts available, is there a Badger part that will substitute?  Specifically, needles?

Good question. If the Vex is made by Badger, do standard Badger parts fit it? If so, which ones?

• Like 1
  • Super Administrators

@Highlander
We have a bunch of parts here, that ive seen. They should have been inventoried and we have them available. I will follow up with the selection of parts and when they will be available. 
I know if you email [email protected] they will assist you in getting individual parts that you need as well.

EDIT:Just spoke with ed, we are getting prices worked out and then the production website photos have been shot. So once that is done the extra parts should go up for sale. (I will stay on them this week) 

• Like 2
48 minutes ago, Reaper_Jon said:

@Highlander
We have a bunch of parts here, that ive seen. They should have been inventoried and we have them available. I will follow up with the selection of parts and when they will be available. 
I know if you email [email protected] they will assist you in getting individual parts that you need as well.

EDIT:Just spoke with ed, we are getting prices worked out and then the production website photos have been shot. So once that is done the extra parts should go up for sale. (I will stay on them this week) 

So, the AB's and parts are exclusive sold by Reaper But made by Badger, correct? Pretty sure Badger parts are not interchangeable, also correct?

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Reaper_Jon said:

@Highlander....i know if you email [email protected] they will assist you in getting individual parts that you need as well.

I did contact Help, as stated above, and was told that the needles were not available for sale .... yet.  So they did not assist or offer to assist me in getting the needles I want.  Which is  a first ever for Reaper.

HST, it appears, or it has been stated, that efforts are underway to make Vex spares available for sale.   I will keep an eye out ... as I have from the first day the airbrush was put on sale.   I won't use the airbrush without appropriate sparing -- I've learned the hard way.

I have had good reports of its quality.

23 minutes ago, Ratmaster2000 said:

So, the AB's and parts are exclusive sold by Reaper But made by Badger, correct? Pretty sure Badger parts are not interchangeable, also correct?

I went to the Badger website and could not find a parts breakdown diagram that matched the diagram for the Vex.  And I found no reference to a Reaper airbrush.   It makes sense that Badger has parts in common, but, without assurance, I'm not going to guess which these might be.  The Vex needle is significantly different that those pictured on the Badger website.

• Like 1
  • Super Administrators
16 hours ago, Highlander said:

I did contact Help, as stated above, and was told that the needles were not available for sale .... yet.  So they did not assist or offer to assist me in getting the needles I want.  Which is  a first ever for Reaper.

Interesting, i thought they were told that they could sell them. Hmmmm I will follow up with the help department. But i will stay on ed this week about the airbrush parts pricing! 

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Thanks for your help.  I just discovered that spares are in the store.  So, I got them.  Basically all of them.  The prices are reasonable.

Now I can use what word of mouth says is a very good airbrush.

Edited by Highlander
  • Like 1