Sign in to follow this  
Dan S

Build Journal #5 - Post Apocalyptic Suburbia

1 hour ago, KruleBear said:

Nice. The moss on the roof really pulled it together. 

Thanks, I was a little unsure on the moss, I felt I'd over done it a bit.

• Like 2

Well done so far and you did not overdo the roof, it is spot on.  What are you going to do for the mess on the porch?  Some suggestions depending on your budget.  TT combat terrain has a camping accessories pack with a BBQ Grill and an ice chest.  Black cat bases has a street litter pack with takeaway boxes and cups.  There are also several manufactures that do various bottles in clear resin.  Green stuff world also has a mould for cinderblocks. 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

22 hours ago, snitchythedog said:

Well done so far and you did not overdo the roof, it is spot on.  What are you going to do for the mess on the porch?  Some suggestions depending on your budget.  TT combat terrain has a camping accessories pack with a BBQ Grill and an ice chest.  Black cat bases has a street litter pack with takeaway boxes and cups.  There are also several manufactures that do various bottles in clear resin.  Green stuff world also has a mould for cinderblocks. 

Thanks for the tip, all good suggestions that sound right up my alley,  I'll have to take a look.   I've just finished up a small rocking chair, I'd planned to add a bunch of empty cans, bottles and maybe an old newspaper.  Finally a bit of leaf litter as I am working on a big tree that I would like to slightly over hang the building.

Right now I'm in two minds about going a little halloweeny and abandoning the suburban theme in preference of a more horror movie isolated cabin vibe.  I'm not sure yet.

Edited by Dan S
  • Like 3