Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Reaper_Jon

Canceled shows this week.

Recommended Posts

No ReaperLand this week, As i am going to a cabin in the woods to take a small little break in the wilderness. We will be back in full force as always. 
All other shows are still on as of right now, will update if any news comes up! 
Twitch.tv/reaperminiatures.

UPDATE: Crow's nest is cancelled today as well, Camping trip (seems we had the same idea to unwind) 

Edited by Reaper_Jon
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Reaper_Jon said:

No ReaperLand this week, As i am going to a cabin in the woods to take a small little break in the wilderness. We will be back in full force as always. 
All other shows are still on as of right now, will update if any news comes up! 
Twitch.tv/reaperminiatures.

UPDATE: Crow's nest is cancelled today as well, Camping trip (seems we had the same idea to unwind) 

 

There are woods in TX? :blink:

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, TaleSpinner said:

 

There are woods in TX? :blink:

You've never seen Texas Chainsaw massacre:) I do know (from personal experience) that the drive from El Paso to ANYWHERE else in Texas is the longest MOST bare drive ever:(

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, Ratmaster2000 said:
36 minutes ago, TaleSpinner said:

 

There are woods in TX? :blink:

You've never seen Texas Chainsaw massacre:) I do know (from personal experience) that the drive from El Paso to ANYWHERE else in Texas is the longest MOST bare drive ever:(

 

East TX has some very nice pine forests.  Central TX has some very think Cedar forests.

 

It's funny how you divide TX along I35 and the west side is barren and the east side is not.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Clearman said:

 

East TX has some very nice pine forests.  Central TX has some very think Cedar forests.

 

It's funny how you divide TX along I35 and the west side is barren and the east side is not.

Is it I-35? I thought it was the 10:)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/15/2020 at 1:41 PM, Clearman said:

 

East TX has some very nice pine forests.  Central TX has some very think Cedar forests.

 

It's funny how you divide TX along I35 and the west side is barren and the east side is not.

Some of those east Texas pine forests put even parts of the New Mexico Rockies to shame for trees.  I mean no mountains, but lots of tall thick trees with gloomy shaded areas under the canopy.  The mosquitoes there can be more gnarly than anywhere out side of the swamp county in Louisiana and Mississippi though.,

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...