Sign in to follow this  
Inarah

Norse Goddesses miniatures

70ff3b76417f2520d8888b7e74a1e4a7_original.png.5f8e5f4ca6fb8f9afee47a9848bc9f91.png

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/claudiagallery/norse-godesses-miniatures

"I have great admiration for the Norse mythology, and I find the style behind this culture fascinating. So, I decided that my third Kickstarter project should be related to this style that I admire so much. On this opportunity, I will present some characters to you that I hold very dear. These Norse Goddesses are among my most recent personal creation, and I hope you like them as much as I do."

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Those are pretty nice (although there's a couple where I prefer the less busty artwork), but I'm already down for two Kickstarters this month, don't think I've got the monies for a third.

• Like 1

I like the concept art, but really I am glad to see options in metal and resin, too.  A physical product is much more likely to get painted. 

• Like 4

On 9/15/2020 at 7:38 PM, kodiakbear said:

Gadgetman can you ask where the 2d art came from?

According to the project creator:

Thanks for asking! In the credits appears the name of the 2D artist. The 2D art is the work of a colleague, Judith Canillo Instagram: @Judithcmart She does an amazing work.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Gadgetman!
      I assume that everyone is already aware that Midlam is running a new KS, but...   

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1662635043/classic-cloaked-halfling-adventurers/description

Story
      Throughout the land, small shadowy figures are reported, often just glimpsed out of the corner of the eye.  They go hither, they go thither! They are abroad on unnamed errands and secret quests.  It can only be...
      The Classic Cloaked Halfling Adventuring Party!
      A Set of 10 Classic Cloaked Halfling Adventurers for all of your Fantasy Adventures.
      Welcome to our latest Kickstarter Project, which we are running as a quick campaign, of just over a week.   Our plans for the year, like so many other peoples, have been knocked sideways and we are behind where we planned to be.   To that end, we intend to run this campaign for just over a week, and get the miniatures sent out to backers before the end of the year.
      The classic cloaked halflings project came about because the few halflings we did have with cloaks, always proved popular, and it remains a classic look.  So here we have male and female cloaked halfling with a variety of adventuring gear.

Now hurry up, you only have 7 days on this one because they hope to get the minis out the door in time for Christmas.

• By Brandy
      https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/krizantos-games/manashard-golem-cave-adventure

• By SamuraiJack
      https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/859512613/cyber-city?ref=discovery_category_newest

• By lexomatic
      This will have to do for now. This is short,  or it's been on a while. 8 days left.
      1-4 minis, kids on bikes (and/or skateboards) style, shipping included.

• By Gadgetman!
      Story
      Welcome to the Splintered Light Miniatures 15mm Return to the Black Root Forest Kickstarter Campaign.  For many years, renowned sculptor Ben Siens has added great sculpts to our line of fantasy figures.  A year ago, we ran a successful campaign adding beastmen and treemen into our range of miniatures.  Over the past year, Siens has sculpted more wonderful figures for us and we decided to offer them to you via a second Kickstarter.
          Our primary goal for this campaign is getting the funds needed for the production molds and initial castings.  Our hope is that as we get the funding for production molds, we can also keep Ben sculpting new figures for future lines.  We need you help to get this done so please pledge today!
        Our plan is to have 11 new codes but we will also be offering these along with the entire range of Ben Siens sculpted figures.

There's only 4 days left in the campaign, so if you want some well-made 15mm goodness...
      https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/splinteredlightminis/return-to-the-blackroot-forest/description

• Who's Online   17 Members, 4 Anonymous, 37 Guests (See full list)