Sign in to follow this  
MoonglowMinis

Ranks and Reputation - What are they?

Newbie question here. I've noticed there are fun names next to your rank and reputation. I've tried searching google and the forums but to no avail. Can someone explain?

I get that Reputation comes from reactions to posts, and I'm guessing you get a different fun name at certain tiered numbers.

Is your Rank related to Reputation? It seems that I have a totally different name there. I'm currently Reputation: NPC and Rank: Mostly Harmless. I can't remember which of those previously said Newbie. 

I have also noticed that some of the long-time users seem to have custom Ranks. 

Just a curious forum newb looking for explanations XD

• Like 2

You are correct in that reputation comes from like/reactions to posts.  It's usually a positive number, or at least I've never seen a negative.

You title will change as you make more posts.  Once you make 1000 posts, you will gain the ability to make you own title.  If I recall, you may need to contact a forum administrator to turn that feature on though.

Looks like you've leveled up to Rabble Rouser.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2