Sign in to follow this  
TripleH

R.I.P. Terry Goodkind

Oh wow, that's quite a shock. :down:

I'll have to dig up the story. He had a good run of books, but I never finished the series (read eight of them, then stopped).

I am so done with this year. Where the hell is the remote, I'm hitting the Rewind button and starting over.

• Sad 1

3 minutes ago, Mad Jack said:

I am so done with this year. Where the hell is the remote, I'm hitting the Rewind button and starting over.

NoNoNoNoNoNoNoNo. Fast forward and get it over with. I don't want to see what 2020 would throw at us if given another chance. 

Terry Brooks was, sadly, one of the authors I never got to meet. I love the Sword of Truth books, which were never made into a tv series. Nope, didn't happen. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Keianna said:

Terry Brooks was, sadly, one of the authors I never got to meet. I love the Sword of Truth books, which were never made into a tv series. Nope, didn't happen. 

Brooks is still alive.  Goodkind and Pratchett are both no longer in this realm... 

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, WhiteWulfe said:

Brooks is still alive.  Goodkind and Pratchett are both no longer in this realm... 

Quite right. I have a terrible habit of mixing up the last names. I know I do it, try to check and still get it wrong. Thank you for pointing it out and correcting me. 

• Like 1