Sign in to follow this  
Nakatan

Ghazgkhull Thraka

Lots to like here! The weathering is really great and the ends of his weapon are such a convincing glow!

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Iridil said:

Lots to like here! The weathering is really great and the ends of his weapon are such a convincing glow!

Thank you!

Well done on all accounts!  The glow from the weapon discharge and the one from the red light between his ammo drums, the way you highlighted his collection of captured officer medals, and the great weathering on all the metal.

This is the sort of 40K mini I used to lose out to on painting awards, and rightly so!  Love it.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, GBPrime said:

This is the sort of 40K mini I used to lose out to on painting awards, and rightly so!  Love it.

thank you!

6 hours ago, Rigel said:

Really magnificent work top to bottom. So many details and you absolutely nailed every one.

thank you!

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By saucermenstudios
      We just launched our first kickstarter for 3D printable, scifi terrain - It funded in two hours and stretch goals are being unlocked fast!

The set features a modular setup and has a variety of upgrades and accessories.

You can see more at https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/saucermenstudios/ordus-station

• By aku-chan
      Presenting Screamin' Eddie, purveyor of the finest human meat to be found in all the Radlands! 

Had a lot of fun painting this guy. Originally, he was one of the big Nurgle baddies from Games Workshops Rogue Trader boxset, but I thought he worked well as a more generic Post-Apoc mutant (they all could really). 

As always, any comments or criticisms are warmly received.
    • By odinsgrandson
      Orks are terrific, aren’t they? While the aesthetics and logic behind most 40k factions tries to toe the line between Full Blanche and minimally plausible weapons of war, the Space Orks just embrace the most absurd logic (a red paint job actually makes it go faster).
      This conversion was created by my client- and I really love it. Orks looting vehicles from Imperial factions is always great, but there’s something especially amazing about looting the claw of a titan and turning it into a tank.
      For the paint job, the titan claw is meant to look like the Orks painted over the original Titan’s color scheme. To this end, some of the scratches in the red show blue and imperial insignias and patterns underneath.

• By Werkrobotwerk
      I has a neat looking Aquila standard, and most of a skeleton and nothing to do with them, so I made this. 

Chaos guy got smote so hard he skeletonized

• By SilenzZzz
      Good day, i have been painting for a little while, but recently i have tried to push myself further... this is my second mini to do for LGS painting contest (i won the first one they did) .... have about a week left to finish him. so i am planning a little more highlights and more work on the weapons....

if it wasn't for a local friend i would still be painting in blocked colors and calling it done, but he keeps pushing me to try more hah! 

i am open for input and criticism on him... :)

• Who's Online   6 Members, 1 Anonymous, 30 Guests (See full list)