Microsoft to acquire Bethesda

Well, if all offline games come to an end, at least I will have an excuse to go back and play that pile of games I have that I keep saying i will play someday (I finally got around to playing Witcher 3 this year...)

To be honest, there hasn't been much new content that has interested me over 2020.  the last new game i bought for myself to play was the Zelda game, and I bought that for my Wii U!  everything else is older.  I don't like online games, I don't like on line competition and on line cooperative games seem to be either 'act as somebody's shadow' or 'lets mash buttons without a long term plot'  I know there are a few that fall in the right spot but I just haven't been impressed.

That said, I really don't have much time for video games anymore anyway so it sort of works out...

• Like 4
9 hours ago, Kangaroorex said:

To be honest, there hasn't been much new content that has interested me over 2020.  the last new game i bought for myself to play was the Zelda game, and I bought that for my Wii U!  everything else is older.  I don't like online games, I don't like on line competition and on line cooperative games seem to be either 'act as somebody's shadow' or 'lets mash buttons without a long term plot'  I know there are a few that fall in the right spot but I just haven't been impressed.

That said, I really don't have much time for video games anymore anyway so it sort of works out...

Yknow, always could get into Elite:Dangerous. Aimless wandering as far as the eyes can see, and more! 

It's very much so a "create your own gameplay" kind of game. Unless you want a Federal Corvette. Then it's grindier than a coffee grinder on steroids...  But boy oh boy is that ship gorgeous.   ...Says the fox who pretty much only flies small ships... 

• Like 1
3 hours ago, WhiteWulfe said:

Yknow, always could get into Elite:Dangerous. Aimless wandering as far as the eyes can see, and more! 

It's very much so a "create your own gameplay" kind of game. Unless you want a Federal Corvette. Then it's grindier than a coffee grinder on steroids...  But boy oh boy is that ship gorgeous.   ...Says the fox who pretty much only flies small ships... 

That is on my list of games to play... just not there yet::D:

I actually love freelancer and used some emulator patches that allow me to play it on windows 10.  Has to be my favorite scify game ever!

• Like 3