• Optionally enter a message with your report.

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By ced1106
      I believe these are inspired by Terry Pratchet's Discworld Guards, although I'm biased towards Paul Kidby's art. 

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/blackstone/guards-guard?ref=discovery&term=sally 4th

• By jadeite
      https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/titanforgeminis/bloodfields-eternal-sorrow

Another KS by Titan Forge. I have to admit that I haven't played Bloodfields yet, but I like the minis.
    • By ced1106
      I backed their previous Halfling Yeoman riding chickens 😁 so figured I'd give them a shoutout!

TAG - Gobudai, Riders of the Shimmering Horde.  28mm Old School Goblin Warg rider miniatures. Metal.

"Pledges at £85, and over will be upgraded to our, FREE WORLDWIDE shipping service."

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/chickstaterii/tag-gobudai-riders-of-the-shimmering-horde

• By Gadgetman!
      https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1662635043/to-the-mummys-tomb-a-halfling-expedition/description

Story
      After the estate of one Fomo Barrowblight (who many moons ago, and with heavily laden bags, had said he was just off for a morning walk, never to return) was sold at auction, there came to light a strange scroll that appeared to be a map of the final resting place of a lost tribe of halflings.  These cousins lived down in the scorching Southlands, amidst endless dunes that had buried whole cities and civilisations.
      The newly elected (and so still very enthusiastic) Halfling Town Council had organised an expedition to make contact with their fellow halflings, with the aim of swapping some stories and recipes, and who knows, perhaps even coming back with some interesting new cakes.
      And, after many great perils and travails, the expedition found itself in a mysterious location known as 'The Valley of the Things'.  Here, recipes in strange hieroglyphs were marked on tomb walls,  guarded jealously by High Priests and long mummified pastry chefs.  
      The expedition takes time to assuage the fears of the High Priests that they are here to steal the sacred recipes and make formal diplomatic relations.  But Fomo Barrowblight and another mysterious figure seem intent on stealing the recipe to the sacred pie and have already gleaned some of the ingredients...
      To the Mummy's Tomb!
      Introducing a series of  Eight Fantasy Miniatures in 28mm scale from a halfling expedition to the burial grounds of their cousins, in the desert southlands. 
        Halfling Town Council Five
      The latest elected Halfling Town Council, has been responsible for launching the expedition to the distant Southlands, as always, it is made up of eight different townsfolk from all walks of life.

I've already pledged for the whole set, why haven't you?

• By Gadgetman!
      A huge 2 for 1 KS!  
      (You get BOTH Humans and Halflings in one project! )
      Bloody Peasants! by Midlam Miniatures — Kickstarter

Story
      "Oh no!  It's an armed agrarian uprising!"
      Toiling in the fields for their feudal overlords, the peasants are equally quick to turn their tools to defending their lands from monstrous invaders or, when pressed to the limit, revolting and overturning cruel and greedy landowners.
      Bloody Peasants!
      A selection of human and halfling farmers in 28mm scale miniatures for all of your fantasy games.
      You can choose from humans, halflings or both!
      The Humans
      A familiar sight in the villages surrounding Midlam.
      The Halflings
      A smaller folk, doing the same jobs as the longshanks.

It's a Midlam project, so you know what that means;
      Maybe a stretch goal, very possibly an early fulfillment, and absolutely no nonsense. 

• Who's Online   13 Members, 2 Anonymous, 80 Guests (See full list)