Sign in to follow this  
ksbsnowowl

2020 Ghoulie Bags

A lot of info was provided in today's Reaper Live twitch stream about the 2020 Ghoulie Bags.

The paints included will be Hallowed Orange (a previously discontinued color because they lost the formula; someone provided them with an old paint bottle, and they were able to recreate/match it) and Braaaaiins! Pink (09281).

2011166637_ScreenShot2020-09-24at6_27_09PM.png.f4701ba9647eb1f973fb4f5a7abdc888.png

The figure will be a limited-edition translucent blue version of the Bones Ghost King (77161) mini (I included the regular model pic, below, as well).

593504042_ScreenShot2020-09-24at6_26_43PM.png.9c68247b6df1425afafa72a5a13a7a7f.png

image.png.60b2b3b95ed3baa42eb431bd55493a82.png

The price point to receive a Ghoulie Bag with your reapermini.com order was not confirmed.  In the past it was $40, but Ron wanted to check some things before confirming that it is still $40.

Ghoulie Bags will be included on all qualifying orders starting next Thursday, Oct 1st. While supplies last (usually lasts 2 - 3 weeks before they run out).

Here is a 1 minute clip from the Twitch stream where they talk about it.

https://clips.twitch.tv/MoldyObeseTitanOptimizePrime

Edited by ksbsnowowl
  • Like 8
  • Thanks 3

There's also a bunch of new stuff coming out on the 5th, so you might want to hold off a few days before placing your order, if you're not planning multiple orders. 

Breast Cancer Awareness Pink will be included free in October orders (while supplies last and there is room in your box)

• Like 8

I’m new to the forum and reaper in general. Is this kind of thing done often?  I mean adding bonus things to orders?  I placed an order a few weeks ago and got to pick a free mini, which was nice.  Is there somewhere that this kind of information is posted?

• Like 3

53 minutes ago, tpugmire said:

I’m new to the forum and reaper in general. Is this kind of thing done often?  I mean adding bonus things to orders?  I placed an order a few weeks ago and got to pick a free mini, which was nice.  Is there somewhere that this kind of information is posted?

They have several promotions throughout the year (Black Friday, Halloween promo, Christmas promo, etc.). The common one is the free mini for $40 promo, the Ghoulie bag is one ran during October for Halloween. In year's past, it has had a pair of Halloween themed paints, Breast Cancer Pink?,candy, an exclusive mini and a random collection of halloween themed bones mini's (I think I got like 6 mini's). You'll still get a free mini along with a ghoulie bag (only one ghoulie bag per order). It's while supplies last, and usually doesn't make it till Halloween. There will be (if I remember correctly) a Christmas type bag also, along with special holiday metal mini's. Just keep an eye on the forums to see announcements about them, they are pretty good about posting them.

• Like 6

There's generally a post on the main page about monthly giveaways.

Then there's the Breast Cancer Awareness Pink that they add to orders in October. And the Ghoulie bags...   

They usually do something in December, too..   

The monthly giveaways probably started with the 25year anniversary. 

(I think there were some monthlies before, too, but after the anniversary, they've been running every month. )

And they sometimes add paint samples or other nice stuff at random also. 

(Samples are usually colours that are 'slightly off' from what it should be and since it would be a shame to throw away all those already mixed chemicals... Don't ever expect to get more of it )

Before they started selling the Bones paints they gave away bottles with the new colours. 

I think I got 3 of the same colour... A wonderful Blue.   

Yeah, Reaper is an awesome company.

• Like 7

I think we should ask on the next ReaperLive! if they are going to be putting random "I got a rock.." in orders again. 

Was it clear whether it was for "every $40", or just "every $40 and up" order gets a Ghoulie? 

And finally we should put a bug in Ron's ear early enough in the season to be sure he remembers to get a stock of Coal for December. It gets cold in Denton after all, and Mean Miser Dave only allows him one piece of coal at a time to keep warm in the big drafty rooms of the Ron Hawkins Memorial Office Complex...

On 9/24/2020 at 7:27 PM, ksbsnowowl said:

A lot of info was provided in today's Reaper Live twitch stream about the 2020 Ghoulie Bags.

The paints included will be Hallowed Orange (a previously discontinued color because they lost the formula; someone provided them with an old paint bottle, and they were able to recreate/match it) and Braaaaiins! Pink (09281).

2011166637_ScreenShot2020-09-24at6_27_09PM.png.f4701ba9647eb1f973fb4f5a7abdc888.png

The figure will be a limited-edition translucent blue version of the Bones Ghost King (77161) mini (I included the regular model pic, below, as well).

593504042_ScreenShot2020-09-24at6_26_43PM.png.9c68247b6df1425afafa72a5a13a7a7f.png

image.png.60b2b3b95ed3baa42eb431bd55493a82.png

The price point to receive a Ghoulie Bag with your reapermini.com order was not confirmed.  In the past it was $40, but Ron wanted to check some things before confirming that it is still $40.

Ghoulie Bags will be included on all qualifying orders starting next Thursday, Oct 1st. While supplies last (usually lasts 2 - 3 weeks before they run out).

Here is a 1 minute clip from the Twitch stream where they talk about it.

https://clips.twitch.tv/MoldyObeseTitanOptimizePrime

Bravo on the screen captures; this is crazy good work for those not able to tune in to the broadcasts... 

On 9/24/2020 at 8:03 PM, strawhat said:

Oooh...Hallowed Orange!

Another to check off my list!

We Needs It, My Precious!  All your Paints are belong to us!  

• Like 1

As in the past, the Ghoulie bags are limited to one per order, per person, per day. 

To my knowledge the dollar amount to qualify hasn’t been confirmed yet (last year was $40).

1 hour ago, dnddreams said:

Will it be available for the UK store please?

I know they sent the ghoulie bags to the UK months in advance, I have emailed out UK warehouse to follow up, waiting on a response.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Will the paints, special figure, and candy be all that's in the bag? I remember in years past, there was also a few (6 maybe?) Halloween themed bones mini's thrown in, will that be the same this years?

• Like 2