Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
ksbsnowowl

2020 Ghoulie Bags

Recommended Posts

Just now, Ratmaster2000 said:

I also believe (though not positive) you NEED to ADD the bag to your order. In the past, the system would just "see" you had the right amount and send you the bag and free mini. With the new system, since you actually "add" the free mini, you need to "add" the ghoulie bag. @Reaper_Jon can you verify if this is true? Would be useful for people to know I would think.

 

This is not the case. When you go to check out, the system automatically adds the ghoulie bag. You can choose to opt out by clicking the negative sign to remove it.

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Guindyloo said:

This is not the case. When you go to check out, the system automatically adds the ghoulie bag. You can choose to opt out by clicking the negative sign to remove it.

 

This is correct, the ghoulie bag line item is preselected when you check out and you can only choose to not receive it.  I'm not sure why anybody would not want free stuff, but in the theoretical instance where somebody did not want the ghoulie bag they can choose to remove it.  

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, Ratmaster2000 said:

I also believe (though not positive) you NEED to ADD the bag to your order. In the past, the system would just "see" you had the right amount and send you the bag and free mini. With the new system, since you actually "add" the free mini, you need to "add" the ghoulie bag. @Reaper_Jon can you verify if this is true? Would be useful for people to know I would think.


AHHH Ratmaster is right, for the first day or two the system was on the you have to pick it. BUT it has been reverted to you always get it if applicable. So you probably ordered it in that window! Problem solved, Good work Sherlock Holmes! @Ratmaster2000

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It looks like the Ghoulie bags have sold out in the UK(/EU?) already, and there's just one promo figure option left in stock.

 

I'm glad I got mine early considering how fast they've gone, but I would have loved to get the Breast Cancer Pink. I guess that's US only?

Edited by dnddreams

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Reaper_Jon said:


AHHH Ratmaster is right, for the first day or two the system was on the you have to pick it. BUT it has been reverted to you always get it if applicable. So you probably ordered it in that window! Problem solved, Good work Sherlock Holmes! @Ratmaster2000

 

Well I did order the afternoon of the first, and did not pick it.  But it did automatically show up in my cart, and was on the packed invoice I received.

 

Anyways, the ghoulie bag is on its way to me, per your great CS (as expected).  Thanks again!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Reaper_Jon said:


AHHH Ratmaster is right, for the first day or two the system was on the you have to pick it. BUT it has been reverted to you always get it if applicable. So you probably ordered it in that window! Problem solved, Good work Sherlock Holmes! @Ratmaster2000

Yes, I ordered mine on October 1st at 7:00AM PST, as I got my boys ready for distance learning:) I am glad I wasn't imagining it NOT populated:) It's always good to check anyhow, never trust an automated system:)  @Reaper_Jon I feel like I am more like Columbo::o:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, dnddreams said:

 

I'm glad I got mine early considering how fast they've gone, but I would have loved to get the Breast Cancer Pink. I guess that's US only?

I suspect someone from Reaper will need to answer for the UK warehouse, but the BCA pink doesn't show on the order at all.  It hasn't in the past either,

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...