Sign in to follow this  
ksbsnowowl

2020 Ghoulie Bags

Just now, Ratmaster2000 said:

I also believe (though not positive) you NEED to ADD the bag to your order. In the past, the system would just "see" you had the right amount and send you the bag and free mini. With the new system, since you actually "add" the free mini, you need to "add" the ghoulie bag. @Reaper_Jon can you verify if this is true? Would be useful for people to know I would think.

This is not the case. When you go to check out, the system automatically adds the ghoulie bag. You can choose to opt out by clicking the negative sign to remove it.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

11 minutes ago, Guindyloo said:

This is not the case. When you go to check out, the system automatically adds the ghoulie bag. You can choose to opt out by clicking the negative sign to remove it.

This is correct, the ghoulie bag line item is preselected when you check out and you can only choose to not receive it.  I'm not sure why anybody would not want free stuff, but in the theoretical instance where somebody did not want the ghoulie bag they can choose to remove it.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

35 minutes ago, Ratmaster2000 said:

I also believe (though not positive) you NEED to ADD the bag to your order. In the past, the system would just "see" you had the right amount and send you the bag and free mini. With the new system, since you actually "add" the free mini, you need to "add" the ghoulie bag. @Reaper_Jon can you verify if this is true? Would be useful for people to know I would think.

AHHH Ratmaster is right, for the first day or two the system was on the you have to pick it. BUT it has been reverted to you always get it if applicable. So you probably ordered it in that window! Problem solved, Good work Sherlock Holmes! @Ratmaster2000

• Like 4

It looks like the Ghoulie bags have sold out in the UK(/EU?) already, and there's just one promo figure option left in stock.

I'm glad I got mine early considering how fast they've gone, but I would have loved to get the Breast Cancer Pink. I guess that's US only?

Edited by dnddreams

4 hours ago, Reaper_Jon said:

AHHH Ratmaster is right, for the first day or two the system was on the you have to pick it. BUT it has been reverted to you always get it if applicable. So you probably ordered it in that window! Problem solved, Good work Sherlock Holmes! @Ratmaster2000

Well I did order the afternoon of the first, and did not pick it.  But it did automatically show up in my cart, and was on the packed invoice I received.

Anyways, the ghoulie bag is on its way to me, per your great CS (as expected).  Thanks again!

5 hours ago, Reaper_Jon said:

Yes, I ordered mine on October 1st at 7:00AM PST, as I got my boys ready for distance learning:) I am glad I wasn't imagining it NOT populated:) It's always good to check anyhow, never trust an automated system:)  @Reaper_Jon I feel like I am more like Columbo::o:

15 hours ago, dnddreams said:

I'm glad I got mine early considering how fast they've gone, but I would have loved to get the Breast Cancer Pink. I guess that's US only?

I suspect someone from Reaper will need to answer for the UK warehouse, but the BCA pink doesn't show on the order at all.  It hasn't in the past either,