3D Printing Patreons

2 hours ago, Glitterwolf said:

About Tribes...

If you subscribe, how easy is it to unsuscribe?

With Patreon it's very easy and I do hop from one to another patreon.

I would appreciate it if MMF would give more information about the whole Tribes thing.

You are able to cancel them by finding them under 'subscriptions' in your MMF profile settings. Which is... A bit weird considering there's also a 'Tribes' section on your profile as well. I haven't done it yet, bit I presume it would be basically instant like Patreon 

Edited by Illithar
  • Thanks 1

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

5 hours ago, Glitterwolf said:

Nah, I don't care for Undead...:ph34r:

I will now ritually sacrifice my wallet and my creditcard to appease the Dark Gods..

By this time of the month I've lost track of what has been posted and what hasn't, but if it wasn't this month's offering from Kraken's Vault was a female undead.

KV-Vampire-02.jpg

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

On 9/24/2021 at 8:46 PM, haldir said:

Artisan Guild is running a charity event, starting Monday (maybe) next week:

1.jpg?token-time=1633824000&token-hash=b

Hello friends,
a really quick update, we didn't even had the time to plan it.

After echoing the devastation caused by the eruption of the volcano here in the island La Palma (Canary islands), we want to do our part to help all those families who are losing absolutely everything.

That's why we decided to make a charity sculpt related to the situation: Hefesto, a Fire Giant new Boss model has been made in various version (bust and Boss figure).
A Fire Giant was the first thing we tought, perhaps it doesn't even make lots of sense, but we had to be quick.

100% of the MyMiniFactory Campaign profits will be used entirely to alleviate the people who lost their home and jobs.

I'm sorry if we hadn't the chance to make a cool trailer, but things here are evolving quickly and there's no time. Our studio is in perfect condition on the other side of the mountain, so apart from some ashes there should be no risk. But the lava half destroyed the small town of Todoque and all the houses it come across, counting 5000+ people with no home.

Your help will be greatly appreciated!

The campaign will launch next week (possibly monday) on MyMiniFactory.
Stay tuned for the next update.

Stay safe and happy printing!

The Artisan Guild team

Started & campaign will last 7 days. It's a crowdfunding on myminifactory. There are different pledge levels but you get the same items (bust, mini/base & I stand with La Palma nameplate). Cheapest tier is $15 US dollars. While I don't do mmf's crowdfunding, I will do this one. I just need to clear out my mmf cart or at least see what files I really want, along with the pledge.

7caeafc5-versions.jpg

• Like 2

1 minute ago, haldir said:

Started & campaign will last 7 days. It's a crowdfunding on myminifactory. There are different pledge levels but you get the same items (bust, mini/base & I stand with La Palma nameplate). Cheapest tier is $15 US dollars. While I don't do mmf's crowdfunding, I will do this one. I just need to clear out my mmf cart or at least see what files I really want, along with the pledge.

It doesn't affect your cart at all. Pledging for a crowdfuning project is separate from regular buying.   

I know, I just pledged... 

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Gadgetman! said:

It doesn't affect your cart at all. Pledging for a crowdfuning project is separate from regular buying.   

I know, I just pledged... 

I had existing files in there  & it added to it, once I clicked the pledge.

Just checked out & yes it adds to your existing order/total. I don't mind, I just needed to remember what those files I had in my cart were for in the first place.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Glitterwolf said:

AVG ( ArchVillainGames) for October.

Nah, I don't care for Undead...:ph34r:

I will now ritually sacrifice my wallet and my creditcard to appease the Dark Gods..

Schermafbeelding 2021-09-27 170532.jpg

Schermafbeelding 2021-09-27 170603.jpg

Schermafbeelding 2021-09-27 170617.jpg

Schermafbeelding 2021-09-27 170630.jpg

Schermafbeelding 2021-09-27 170641.jpg

Schermafbeelding 2021-09-27 170652.jpg

Schermafbeelding 2021-09-27 170702.jpg

Schermafbeelding 2021-09-27 170715.jpg

Schermafbeelding 2021-09-27 170725.jpg

Schermafbeelding 2021-09-27 170736.jpg

Schermafbeelding 2021-09-27 170747.jpg

Schermafbeelding 2021-09-27 170758.jpg

That looks like a Strahd.

I haven't played Ravenloft since 1e.

Edited by PaganMegan
  • Like 1

3DArtsDigital has vampire hunters coming for October, including this happy fellow -

image.thumb.png.9f737d90c79861b54f8d20b9950320b9.png

An ogre vampire hunter.

I'm sure Subtlety is his middle name.

Odds off him showing up in the cops game, once they hit the City of Canals? (Not yet named city.)

But will he be a hero, or a villain fighting other villains?

The Auld Grump

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

11 hours ago, Auberon said:

By this time of the month I've lost track of what has been posted and what hasn't, but if it wasn't this month's offering from Kraken's Vault was a female undead.

KV-Vampire-02.jpg

Very cool, but that's a big statue?

I'm building a 28mm/32mm army, I think she'll be too big.

Great sculpt though.

11 hours ago, TheAuldGrump said:

3DArtsDigital has vampire hunters coming for October, including this happy fellow -

image.thumb.png.9f737d90c79861b54f8d20b9950320b9.png

An ogre vampire hunter.

I'm sure Subtlety is his middle name.

Odds off him showing up in the cops game, once they hit the City of Canals? (Not yet named city.)

But will he be a hero, or a villain fighting other villains?

The Auld Grump

He'd be good for Eberron, too.

But not the Silver Flame, he's an independent.

• Like 2

On 9/24/2021 at 10:46 PM, haldir said:

Artisan Guild is running a charity event, starting Monday (maybe) next week:

1.jpg?token-time=1633824000&token-hash=b

Hello friends,
a really quick update, we didn't even had the time to plan it.

After echoing the devastation caused by the eruption of the volcano here in the island La Palma (Canary islands), we want to do our part to help all those families who are losing absolutely everything.

That's why we decided to make a charity sculpt related to the situation: Hefesto, a Fire Giant new Boss model has been made in various version (bust and Boss figure).
A Fire Giant was the first thing we tought, perhaps it doesn't even make lots of sense, but we had to be quick.

100% of the MyMiniFactory Campaign profits will be used entirely to alleviate the people who lost their home and jobs.

I'm sorry if we hadn't the chance to make a cool trailer, but things here are evolving quickly and there's no time. Our studio is in perfect condition on the other side of the mountain, so apart from some ashes there should be no risk. But the lava half destroyed the small town of Todoque and all the houses it come across, counting 5000+ people with no home.

Your help will be greatly appreciated!

The campaign will launch next week (possibly monday) on MyMiniFactory.
Stay tuned for the next update.

Stay safe and happy printing!

The Artisan Guild team

My Brain: Drool....

Me: Bad Brain! BAD! Those are NOT chocolate!

Edited by PaganMegan
  • Haha 3

48 minutes ago, PaganMegan said:

My Brain: Drool....

Me: Bad Brain! BAD! Those are NOT chocolate!

Playing around with the files in Chitubox after I got em & he's a biggin, that's for sure. Whenever I feel the urge to use my printer again, it may be the next thing I try & print out.

• Like 1

The presupported version of the bust only just barely fit on my Photon's build plate.  Looks like it's having some failures though so I may have to try again, I'll probably reduce it about 15% and even still it might be larger than 1:10

• Like 1