3D Printing Patreons

On 9/26/2021 at 1:59 PM, Illithar said:

You are able to cancel them by finding them under 'subscriptions' in your MMF profile settings. Which is... A bit weird considering there's also a 'Tribes' section on your profile as well. I haven't done it yet, bit I presume it would be basically instant like Patreon 

To cancel a subscription, go to Settings > Subscriptions. It will list all tribes you are subscribed to. Click "cancel" on whichever one you don't want anymore. As soon as you click cancel, you should get an email notification stating you have cancelled that particular tribe (at least that is how it worked for me)

Reverend Shartan

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

URGH there are quite a few patreons that got me tempted for next month.

I dropped Great Grimoire for September, but October...

image.thumb.png.641c0fa667cf49c1adb4b4c1dd827857.png

Estimated October characters:

- Crimson Archer;

- Moonlit Warrior;

- Blood Moon Shaman ;

- Pale-faced Assassin;

- Illusive Lady;

- Blood Seeker;

- Blood-thirsty Beast;

- Boogeyman;

- Bonus Halloween Model in two stances ( Vamp girl) ;

- Bonus Halloween models: pumpkins.

Yeah, it's just concept art and that's just a prospective list. But... still tempted, I can wait and see until some sculpts come out though.

Dragon Trappers and Archvillain are two I'm not currently on and have me very tempted.

• Like 4

6 hours ago, TheAuldGrump said:

Highlands Miniatures for October....

image.png.602e7fd12232a1e1a6d1b5b1fdf762e5.png

(Highlands Miniatures does units more than individual minis - I rather like them.)

Just in time to be too late for Megan's Norse game. ::(: These would have been great Barrow Dwellers.

The Auld Grump

Ooohhh also nice!

13 hours ago, Glitterwolf said:

Heroes Infinite October..

Schermafbeelding 2021-09-29 181438.jpg

Schermafbeelding 2021-09-29 182012.jpg

Schermafbeelding 2021-09-29 182036.jpg

So I really like the models offered in this month's heroes infinite, but can anyone tell me the difference between the $10 and $16 tier? Is it just the centerpiece? Also, would I be better off going to their new website for the models? (It appears to be the same stuff as patreon BUT with two bonus/alternate models).

Really excited for Great Grimoire's october stuff. It is one of two patreons (the other being clay cyanide) I really cannot drop now, as I have their commercial tiers now, and it took me month's of camping their pages for someone to drop out:). Now if someone would drop RN Estudio's  fast merchant, I'd be excited:)

• Like 2

34 minutes ago, Ratmaster2000 said:

So I really like the models offered in this month's heroes infinite, but can anyone tell me the difference between the $10 and $16 tier? Is it just the centerpiece? Also, would I be better off going to their new website for the models? (It appears to be the same stuff as patreon BUT with two bonus/alternate models).

Really excited for Great Grimoire's october stuff. It is one of two patreons (the other being clay cyanide) I really cannot drop now, as I have their commercial tiers now, and it took me month's of camping their pages for someone to drop out:). Now if someone would drop RN Estudio's  fast merchant, I'd be excited:)

The difference is not the Centrepiece you get that with the first tier as well.

The $16 dollar tier extras are :

Modular Scenery

Extra version of a character mounted on a monster

More Troops ( in the $10 tier you get one of a few units in the $16 Tier you get full units of 4 different ones and also mounted troops)

All in all it's worth it.

And I subscribed to their site now, we get an extra Alice and an Extra Snowwhite in alternate versions there which Patreon doesn't get.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Glitterwolf said:

The difference is not the Centrepiece you get that with the first tier as well.

The $16 dollar tier extras are :

Modular Scenery

Extra version of a character mounted on a monster

More Troops ( in the $10 tier you get one of a few units in the $16 Tier you get full units of 4 different ones and also mounted troops)

All in all it's worth it.

And I subscribed to their site now, we get an extra Alice and an Extra Snowwhite in alternate versions there which Patreon doesn't get.

So, am I better off subscribing to their site? Same stuff as the patreon, but with the two alternate pieces? 

• Like 1

Just now, Ratmaster2000 said:

So, am I better off subscribing to their site? Same stuff as the patreon, but with the two alternate pieces? 

Yes two extra pieces. They mentioned extra benefits as members, who knows what else will be in store?

And access to your files on that account, even if you unsubscribe later you keep access to the files you purchased.

Keep in mind that they will store stuff you bought on Patreon in the past now on that site but if you subscribe there and then unsubscribe and go to Patreon again, then the files you buy later at Patreon will not be stored there.

So it's a better deal to subscribe/unsubscribe/subscribe on their site every time.

16 hours ago, TheAuldGrump said:

Highlands Miniatures for October....

image.png.602e7fd12232a1e1a6d1b5b1fdf762e5.png

(Highlands Miniatures does units more than individual minis - I rather like them.)

Just in time to be too late for Megan's Norse game. ::(: These would have been great Barrow Dwellers.

The Auld Grump

I'm not that upset.

I should have paused the campaign for the lockdown, Covid safety sucked a lot of the fun out.

Maybe I'll try again in a couple of years, after the next Eberron campaign.

• Sad 2

On 9/30/2021 at 8:50 AM, Ratmaster2000 said:

Here you can see the differences between the Tiers ( and two extra versions of Alice and Snowwhite)

Schermafbeelding 2021-10-01 121935.jpg

Schermafbeelding 2021-10-01 121951.jpg

Schermafbeelding 2021-10-01 122006.jpg

Schermafbeelding 2021-10-01 122021.jpg

Schermafbeelding 2021-10-01 122037.jpg

Schermafbeelding 2021-10-01 122051.jpg

Schermafbeelding 2021-10-01 122102.jpg

Schermafbeelding 2021-10-01 122115.jpg

• Like 2

Just joined Highlands Miniatures for the October Undead.

These are not yet up and will be available soon, but they still had both the August and the September Sets up for download as well as the starter pack.

So..be quick or be damned...

• Like 1