3D Printing Patreons

I  was wondering why I was getting "Insert name" has a new post emails from MMF. I figured it was due to past purchases from them or whatnot.

I will admit while the AG fundraiser for the La Palma giant was more or less a instance fundraiser & not a KS-like I didn't have a problem with it. I also only spent 15 dollars & it went to a great cause in the process. I still will not use them for kickstarter stuff.

Debating on switching what Patreons I have over to Tribes but right now I'm under 30 a month with them & couple of them are easy downloads, so we shall see.

• Like 2

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I left MMF feedback on the emails I had been getting from Tribes.  They actually responded and said that they were working on giving users more control over their notification settings.  What that ends up looking like... but I haven't gotten anymore emails about Tribes' posts since I disabled them in my settings.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Anyone else go for the MMF Halloween sale?

Gotta say that The Dragon Trappers Lodge undead dragon for the sale would have been more tempting if you couldn't buy the whole bundle on Patreon right now for less than the dragon alone.

But that is a NICE undead dragon, with chains and holy scrolls to bind it.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, PaganMegan said:

Gotta say that The Dragon Trappers Lodge undead dragon for the sale would have been more tempting if you couldn't buy the whole bundle on Patreon right now for less than the dragon alone.

I have to admit this is prob thr first mega mmf sale that I'm kinda ehh on. Normally I'd have stuff in the cart & bought already from them. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, PaganMegan said:

Nope,

But that's because I already got the Dragon Trapper's set, Grim Grimoire, Heroes Infinite and Arch Villain Set.

Also bought some stuff separately.

Most of it is Undead or Halloween themed so I'm good now.

11 hours ago, Glitterwolf said:

Nope,

But that's because I already got the Dragon Trapper's set, Grim Grimoire, Heroes Infinite and Arch Villain Set.

Also bought some stuff separately.

Most of it is Undead or Halloween themed so I'm good now.

Yeppers.

It's REAL hard to justify some of the individual model prices, especially when the model is currently in a Patreon that is less than that one model.

On the other hand, it makes the Patreons SOOO tempting. I grabbed the October DTL, mostly for that dragon and the creepy dolls. I'll have Grump post the dragon pic, it is SWEET! The prayer scrolls are a creepiness multiplier.

• Like 2