3D Printing Patreons

Is this a... Vampire Vigilante?

image.thumb.png.e175639c343dfc1cf978c2d874ae7482.png

Leastwise, that's my take on the figure.

The Auld Grump

58 minutes ago, Lidless Eye said:

I was really hoping the Draugr set would be in the Halloween sale but it is one of the only Undead packs that is not 😞

Whose draugr?

The Auld Grump

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, PaganMegan said:

Yeppers.

It's REAL hard to justify some of the individual model prices, especially when the model is currently in a Patreon that is less than that one model.

On the other hand, it makes the Patreons SOOO tempting. I grabbed the October DTL, mostly for that dragon and the creepy dolls. I'll have Grump post the dragon pic, it is SWEET! The prayer scrolls are a creepiness multiplier.

image.png.23b817b65aafbdd67d781ef761b96714.png

Not my favorite undead dragon, but pretty nice.  ::):

But, I have to agree - that isn't bad for the money, but...

image.png.6fd189062d4c08f1bfc8541c8df6cf71.png

For $2.50 more you get this.

Pretty sure I can find $2.50 worth there....

Mind you, it's not like I have any adventures set in a haunted pumpkin patch.... :devil:

(I've had the map for over a year - and was just waiting for the Overgourd.... Now, I will have two....)

The Auld Grump

• Like 3

16 minutes ago, Lidless Eye said:

Woops, the Drunken Dwarf set.

Yeah - most of the companies seem to have (semi-secretly) applied the sale across their entire line, while others are only discounting the items advertised for the sale.

I am planning to grab the steampunk Ghost Busters set from them.

Asgard Rising also has some very nice draugr - more skeletal, but nice. But, no sale going on. (Also, a lot fewer horned helmets - Asgard Rising is a little closer to historical.)

The Auld Grump

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, TheAuldGrump said:

image.png.23b817b65aafbdd67d781ef761b96714.png

Not my favorite undead dragon, but pretty nice.  ::):

But, I have to agree - that isn't bad for the money, but...

image.png.6fd189062d4c08f1bfc8541c8df6cf71.png

For $2.50 more you get this.

Pretty sure I can find $2.50 worth there....

Mind you, it's not like I have any adventures set in a haunted pumpkin patch.... :devil:

(I've had the map for over a year - and was just waiting for the Overgourd.... Now, I will have two....)

The Auld Grump

25 minutes ago, Inarah said:

Mini Monster Mayhem has trash pandas.... 

245944438_10159253398412347_2589751973454330584_n.thumb.jpg.a193c0d9f25c830cb569e6f1e20fe72d.jpg

Ok I may have to get both of these this month. DT for the value & MMM for those critters. Love the whatever those things are in the lower right corner.

• Like 2

27 minutes ago, haldir said:

Ok I may have to get both of these this month. DT for the value & MMM for those critters. Love the whatever those things are in the lower right corner.

Those look like wild haggis, to me.

image.thumb.png.6616b66472d5219bf6e02c1030a4b545.png

Be careful, those things are dangerous.

The Auld Grump

10 minutes ago, TheAuldGrump said:

Those look like wild haggis, to me.

image.thumb.png.6616b66472d5219bf6e02c1030a4b545.png

Be careful, those things are dangerous.

The Auld Grump

Ugh, worse - those are vampire hamsters - Vamsters.... Don't let @Crowley know.

The Auld grump

Edited by TheAuldGrump
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, TheAuldGrump said:

Yeah - most of the companies seem to have (semi-secretly) applied the sale across their entire line, while others are only discounting the items advertised for the sale.

I am planning to grab the steampunk Ghost Busters set from them.

Asgard Rising also has some very nice draugr - more skeletal, but nice. But, no sale going on. (Also, a lot fewer horned helmets - Asgard Rising is a little closer to historical.)

The Auld Grump

I actually did take a look at the Asgard Rising ones, and while nice, I prefer the fleshy style like in Skyrim or Reaper's Rune Wights.

Plus no sale.

• Like 2

Well that was weird.... I have MMF accounts for both my main email (That I used on Kickstarter and how I originally set up the MMF account) and one under my Gmail (Because I had a brain fart the first time a patreon sent me a redeem link) and so a number of my patreon packs are under my gmail linked account and a number of my kickstarters are under my other account.  

Just this morning, a patreon I backed for a month back in may sent me a redeem link for the account.    I furst accidentially bumped the redeem button on my phone which took me to a login screen for mmf, but I backed out because I knew I had saved the login on my computer and pulled up the email there to redeem, it took me to my library like it was redeemed but it's not there. I checked the other account and it's also not there. clicking the redeem link says it's already been redeemed now.  

I've sent a message to mmf support, see if that gets me anywhere.  Not the end of the world, I downloaded the whole pack and backed it up back when it was first released, but the mmf library is convenient to find things sometimes.

• Like 1

On 9/29/2021 at 2:41 AM, Glitterwolf said:

Halloween is coming:

Dragon Trapper's Lodge set for October.

Pumpkinheads, Graves, Undead Dragon etc etc...

Schermafbeelding 2021-09-29 083721.jpg

Grump's been printing a bunch of pumpkin themed stuff, 3D and 2D both.

The caretaker's house at the old Pumpkinpatch Cemetery.

I have a feeling we will be meddling teen investigators. Jinkies! (I am calling dibs on Velma!)

• Like 1