3D Printing Patreons

55 minutes ago, PaganMegan said:

Grump's been printing a bunch of pumpkin themed stuff, 3D and 2D both.

The caretaker's house at the old Pumpkinpatch Cemetery.

I have a feeling we will be meddling teen investigators. Jinkies! (I am calling dibs on Velma!)

If you need meddling teens, check out Thomas miller's Conundrum LLC over on MMF. Great set for Mystery Inc. stand ins.

• Like 1

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok, done signed up with DTL & MMM for 8 or 9 days. I did sign up with MMM for the 5e stat book, figure wth, never know I might throw those critters in a encounter some day. It helps I had a ebay auction item payment refunded due to seller stating item was either no longer in stock or was damage (it was a model decal). Tbh, I kinda wish it was the decal as that would have saved me some bucks.

• Like 1

I picked up the Hill's Asylum set from the Hallowe'en sale.

My only disappointment is with the snakes sharing the bath with Alice - I would have chosen Black Rat snakes. (Black Rat snakes for an asylum having literal snake pits for aversion therapy. Scary, slithery, but not aggressive and not venomous.)

On the other hand, mumble, mumble mumble. So, I can work with that. (Stuff Megan does not need to know.)

Going to see use in The Blight, if and when I get back to it. (At this point, it will be a complete reboot - two danged years, thank you, Covid. ::(:)

The map will be from Heroic Maps Hadeshill Insane Asylum - both versions.

image.png.2922a6564c5b14ca5d2f9014daf0e5ab.png

Now, some much needed sleep - we spent the last hour watching Bungo Stray Dogs.... Megan conked out about halfway through the second episode..

The Auld Grump

• Like 3

Black Scroll Games is dropping their Patreon - if you haven't downloaded the models from your membership, you need to do so and cancel your Patronage before the first.

He was just not able to create quickly enough for both his Patreon and for his Kickstarter - failing more months than not. ::(:

It's too bad - he had some very nice models for those who have FDM printers.

Dennis

• Like 2

On 10/22/2021 at 4:50 PM, PaganMegan said:

Artisan Guild for November is a MUST for me. ::):

1.jpg?token-time=1636156800&token-hash=c

Oh, yessssss!

That has to be the single most useful Patreon month for me that I've seen so far.   In my Yrazul campaign, the Old Ones (Yaun-it) are the biggest enemy, and I've been using the same half dozen Reaper Bones minis for them. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, JoeGKushner said:

Has Raging Heroes shown what they'll be doing in November? Thought I saw something about sci-fi? Hard no for me.

They are really, really bad about previews. ::(:

They have some very good stuff, but it can be the day before re;ease that they show you anything.

SF is their first love - but their cyberpunk set was the worst reaction that they ever had. People were in it for the fantasy.

I like cyberpunk, but it would be a hard sell for my group. Heck, I'd have a hard time getting them to play Shadowrun.

On 10/25/2021 at 11:06 AM, PaganMegan said:

The pinup for Artisan Guild in November reminds me of Mai in Everyday Life With Monsters.

I kind of liked that the Johnson's evil plan in that show... wasn't actually evil. (Yes, I stole the cyberpunk Johnson.)

The Auld Grump

• Like 2

10 hours ago, JoeGKushner said:

Has Raging Heroes shown what they'll be doing in November? Thought I saw something about sci-fi? Hard no for me.

I dropped them as soon as they said they were doing Scifi.

Will probably return again when they return to fantasy ( except when it's High Elves/Wood Elves or Halflings or Dwarfs)

Still have an account there, will share the trailer as soon as it's up.

• Like 1