3D Printing Patreons

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, PaganMegan said:

After Gwenpool, and Spider-Gwen, Grump suggested Gwenom. ::P:

Gwenpool and Gwenom were both spun off of some random cover event they did for Spider-Gwen when they were just doing random collector's covers with other alternate Gwens that weren't meant to be anywhere else.

Gwenpool wound up becoming a totally different thing (though her origin was still in those covers), but now we're getting "Into the Gwenverse" or something like that where it's Gwen mashed up with another hero in every Multiverse, apparently...

image.thumb.png.7e5a08f040d5eb3ce05d0a1be5cc98ef.png

• Like 2

18 hours ago, Cygnwulf said:

Iszat a skeletal fairy dragon?  Make a wisdom save with disadvantage.....

17 hours ago, PaganMegan said:

I was thinking bone devil.

They are listed as Bonedevils.

Highlands Miniatures revealed the first Kazach Ogre Unit.

There will be another one with firearms.

Schermafbeelding 2022-01-11 104227.jpg

• Like 3

Lord of the Print teaser for February. Theme is 'One too many pickaxes towards the abyss' 

It will have:

Young, Adult, and Elder Brown Dragons (young pictured below)

Balgura x3 (I think they mean 'Barlgura'? That's what google gives me anyway) Look to be giant red-furred gorilla like things.

Kobolds x10

Demogorgan

image.thumb.png.87f9c003a8fd0ce7e88db31b150554c4.png

• Like 3

So, Artisan Guild is just Andrea Tarabella. With ~7500 patrons for ~15 models per month, he's probably one of the best paid sculptors in the industry. There's always the risk of burnout and AG etablished itself before the real STL Patreon boom began, so it's in a far better position than starting ons, but I doubt the even GW's designers earn as much.

In other news, February will be OPR's sixth 70% off month in a row, at this point they should just make it permanent.

• Like 4

4 hours ago, jadeite said:

So, Artisan Guild is just Andrea Tarabella. With ~7500 patrons for ~15 models per month, he's probably one of the best paid sculptors in the industry. There's always the risk of burnout and AG etablished itself before the real STL Patreon boom began, so it's in a far better position than starting ons, but I doubt the even GW's designers earn as much.

In other news, February will be OPR's sixth 70% off month in a row, at this point they should just make it permanent.

He has a small crew of support people helping him run the business side of things, so I am pretty sure that that is shared with at least one other.

• Like 3

12 hours ago, TaleSpinner said:

He has a small crew of support people helping him run the business side of things, so I am pretty sure that that is shared with at least one other.

His father does the supports, if I remember properly.

The Auld Grump

• Like 2

1.jpg?token-time=1643587200&token-hash=K

Titan-Forge is doing Sylvan Elves for February.

Heroes Infinite will also do Elves, but no pictures so far (as usual).

Clay Cyanide's theme will be Celtic Mythology, so that may fit as well.

Edited by jadeite
  • Like 3