3D Printing Patreons

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The OPR 70% Patreon Discount at MMF will be continuing through April.

Have I said how much I like their rules? Because I REALLY like their rules.

Grump likes Kings of War better, but give ME Age of Fantasy, either version!

Fast, clean, balanced! LOVE IT!

We WILL be teaching them to BD!

• Like 3

Heh, I was going to put up a picture of the February Edge Miniatures Patreon, then realized that the picture I had chosen suffered from a noticeable case of *BOING!* :blink: As did the second.

That said - I really like these models.

So, uhm, here's a different picture, without a C Cup Surprise.

image.thumb.png.965cd8993d4ec670ddb3553bd1754f69.png

I am thinking that these would make good dark elf pirates for One Page Rules's Grimdark Future - they certainly seem to have that glass cannon feel to them.

Grimdark Future... actually has me feeling a bit sorry that I sold off my Dark Angels when Brigid was on her way.

I like the rules quite a bit better than the last six editions or so of WH40K.

Megan REALLY likes their Age of Fantasy rules. We just played a game, and... it ain't half bad - even though I prefer the Regiments version, while Megan prefers the less structured units of the original.

The Auld Grump - these figures maybe have a bit of a Borderlands feel, too.... I almost want to see how Gorka Morka would go with a Dark Eldar tribe added....

• Like 4

OPR March:

1.png?token-time=1647043200&token-hash=R

1.png?token-time=1647043200&token-hash=4

1.png?token-time=1647043200&token-hash=X

1.png?token-time=1647043200&token-hash=N

1.png?token-time=1647043200&token-hash=M

April, as well as March, will also feature a 70% MMF discount for Patrons. At this point, they should just make it permanent.

And here's their roadmap for the next months:

April - Saurians & Eternal Dynasty + Loyalty Rewards

May - Saurians & Jackals

June - Saurians & Jackals

• Like 3

12 hours ago, TheAuldGrump said:

Heh, I was going to put up a picture of the February Edge Miniatures Patreon, then realized that the picture I had chosen suffered from a noticeable case of *BOING!* :blink: As did the second.

That said - I really like these models.

So, uhm, here's a different picture, without a C Cup Surprise.

Because nothing says "hey I'm evil" like screaming around the battlefield on a jetbike with those things flopping in the wind.....

• Haha 3

6 hours ago, Cygnwulf said:

Because nothing says "hey I'm evil" like screaming around the battlefield on a jetbike with those things flopping in the wind.....

Works for the Hell's Angels, right? ::D:

But I'm the one printing beastpeople that let it ALL hang down, swinging free. Boybeasts and girlybeasts alike. ::P:

Don't care what Grumpy thinks, I LIKE Battle Yak.

• Haha 3

10 hours ago, jadeite said:

OPR March:

1.png?token-time=1647043200&token-hash=R

1.png?token-time=1647043200&token-hash=4

1.png?token-time=1647043200&token-hash=X

1.png?token-time=1647043200&token-hash=N

1.png?token-time=1647043200&token-hash=M

April, as well as March, will also feature a 70% MMF discount for Patrons. At this point, they should just make it permanent.

And here's their roadmap for the next months:

April - Saurians & Eternal Dynasty + Loyalty Rewards

May - Saurians & Jackals

June - Saurians & Jackals

Is that an articulated wall?

Neat!

The Auld Grump

• Like 2

I can see that some March releases are being advertised. I really like to see those.

I wanted to tell about one that will not be coming. Apologies if that is not allowed or too political. Hopefully, it will not be seen as such. But if it breaks forum rules, please have it removed, or let me know and I will do that.

DrunkenDwarf are Ukraine based 3d sculpting team. As the situation in their country is quite dire no new packs will be coming for some time. I believe that currently they would really benefit from our community support. Purchasing their models and becoming patrons would be definitely one way to to do that.

Please, if you are able to, consider becoming their patrons or buying their miniatures on MMF. I am in no way connected with them, but I believe that helping some people while getting access to a fantastic range of sculpts, is a win-win situation.

Please check up on their work: 

<Mod> 

This does violate the no commerce rule, but I am not going to delete this post as I am supposed to, but only the links.  The links were to myminifactory and patreon.  You can find the relevant section on each of those sites by searching for DrunkenDwarf.

@Minsky07: I recommend that you contact ReaperJon and see if anything more con be posted on the site somewhere.

</Mod>

СЛАВА УКРАЇНІ!

image.png.c7c7fc319eec8439901e47b49f002bc7.png

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

16 hours ago, Minsky07 said:

I can see that some March releases are being advertised. I really like to see those.

I wanted to tell about one that will not be coming. Apologies if that is not allowed or too political. Hopefully, it will not be seen as such. But if it breaks forum rules, please have it removed, or let me know and I will do that.

DrunkenDwarf are Ukraine based 3d sculpting team. As the situation in their country is quite dire no new packs will be coming for some time. I believe that currently they would really benefit from our community support. Purchasing their models and becoming patrons would be definitely one way to to do that.

Please, if you are able to, consider becoming their patrons or buying their miniatures on MMF. I am in no way connected with them, but I believe that helping some people while getting access to a fantastic range of sculpts, is a win-win situation.

Please check up on their work:
СЛАВА УКРАЇНІ!

image.png.c7c7fc319eec8439901e47b49f002bc7.png

Your post got me looking at their MMF store, as I recall seeing DD before. Thanks for the reminder as I picked up a couple minis from them in the past but never downloaded them. Excellent stuff, hopefully they'll be back.

• Like 3