3D Printing Patreons

45 minutes ago, haldir said:

I may use that in a upcoming Saltmarsh adventure. The Damsel in Distress that turns out to be something more sinister & the PCs just freed her. :devil:

I might add her to my Pirate Army.

This will make a pretty penny, maybe we can sell her to a circus...

• Like 1

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

We played the monthly battle scenario that OPR includes with their Patreon.

Wicked fun!

I didn't win, but I kept pushing Grump's skelingtons off of the hill! ::P:

Then he got his sphinx on the objective, and did all the pushing.

• Like 3

11 hours ago, Talae said:

Is there a way to add that mermaid to my MMF account or do I have to download it?

You could save her in mmf then you can see her in your library under the saved files. Go to the file and press the little clock ...save for later

• Like 2

11 hours ago, Glitterwolf said:

You could save her in mmf then you can see her in your library under the saved files. Go to the file and press the little clock ...save for later

Thanks. I was unsure if that just saved it like a wishlist item (in case they up the price later).

• Like 2

14 hours ago, TheAuldGrump said:

Bestarium has started adding Rangers of Shadowdeep scenarios to their Patreon bundles.

67.jpg?token-time=1649030400&token-hash=

Interesting....

The Auld Grump

They are producing outlandishly creative sculpts. Unfortunately also the trickiest to use. In my current game group I could potentially use those once or twice per campaign.

I love that they are so far from the standard fantasy esthetic. Yet painting those would probably end up give me nightmares. It is a bit like watching a horror movie through one's fingers.

And this bundle is possibly one of the tamest I have seen from Bestiarium Miniatures in a good while.

• Like 3

16 hours ago, TheAuldGrump said:

Bestarium has started adding Rangers of Shadowdeep scenarios to their Patreon bundles.

67.jpg?token-time=1649030400&token-hash=

Interesting....

The Auld Grump

I was really surprised by that, too.  You can sort of tell what games are trending based on their 3D printing support.  This is the first one I've seen have stats other than 5E from a 3D printing Patreon.

• Like 2

17 hours ago, Lidless Eye said:

I was really surprised by that, too.  You can sort of tell what games are trending based on their 3D printing support.  This is the first one I've seen have stats other than 5E from a 3D printing Patreon.

We're playing a LOT of two player RoSD.

• Like 2

On 3/16/2022 at 3:59 PM, Minsky07 said:

They are producing outlandishly creative sculpts. Unfortunately also the trickiest to use. In my current game group I could potentially use those once or twice per campaign.

I love that they are so far from the standard fantasy esthetic. Yet painting those would probably end up give me nightmares. It is a bit like watching a horror movie through one's fingers.

And this bundle is possibly one of the tamest I have seen from Bestiarium Miniatures in a good while.

Hell.

Those are GREAT miniatures for hell.

• Like 2