3D Printing Patreons

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Heroes Infinite has a new theme, Plague City...Lots of Female Landsknecht / Battle Nun types and Plague Demon things.

Looks nice.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ABUTrq6gkw

1965936479_Schermafbeelding2022-04-26224743.thumb.jpg.71df51c42b87d5b9ccf909f2f7c643c0.jpg

2 hours ago, JoeGKushner said:

Those minotaurs look a LOT like the ones from Zealot miniatures.

I've visited the Zealot Shop.

It's the other way around, Zealot Miniatures prints minis, from what I can see they also have a lot of Bestiarum prints in their range.

I think they are Merchant Tier Patreons from Bestiarum and others and sell the prints.

It said Print to Order on their shop.

I also noticed Claybeast Creation and Artisan Guild minis there.

Other physical stuff is also from other Brands.

Like Minimonster Studios ( resin terrain/props)

Edited by Glitterwolf
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

53 minutes ago, Glitterwolf said:

Heroes Infinite has a new theme, Plague City...Lots of Female Landsknecht / Battle Nun types and Plague Demon things.

Looks nice.

It's the other way around, Zealot Miniatures prints minis, from what I can see they also have a lot of Bestiarum prints in their range.

I think they are Merchant Tier Patreons from Bestiarum and others and sell the prints.

Those Battle Nuns would be nice if they were wearing more than outer vestments.

And I'm pretty sure Zealot and Bestarium are the same company.  The Zealot Minotaurs were on Kickstarter a while back and then there was a big issue when the STLs leaked before the Kickstarter (which was just for physical miniatures) delivered anything and it caused them to reorganize.

image.thumb.png.80a84ea7f19464da7db8fd3a8a7768bc.png

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

25 minutes ago, Lidless Eye said:

Those Battle Nuns would be nice if they were wearing more than outer vestments.

And I'm pretty sure Zealot and Bestarium are the same company.  The Zealot Minotaurs were on Kickstarter a while back and then there was a big issue when the STLs leaked before the Kickstarter (which was just for physical miniatures) delivered anything and it caused them to reorganize.

image.thumb.png.80a84ea7f19464da7db8fd3a8a7768bc.png

Well dang, looking at their Patreon would've helped:

image.png.833cc48df090e598e38589a90c74d2d9.png

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

I still don't understand why they persist with video previews. I just want to look at static pictures of the sculpts. I don't want to watch constantly zoomed and panned video with smoke effects obscuring the sculpts, just to know what is being made. Artisan Guild also do a video preview (but slightly better as it has no zooming, panning or smoke effects) and it actually makes me want to buy the minis less.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

3 hours ago, Glitterwolf said:

Looks nice.

1965936479_Schermafbeelding2022-04-26224743.thumb.jpg.71df51c42b87d5b9ccf909f2f7c643c0.jpg

We play Mordheim.

I, specifically, play an all female Reiklander warband.

All I can say is Heeelllooo Beautiful!  ::D:

You will be mine!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Olaf the Stout said:

I still don't understand why they persist with video previews. I just want to look at static pictures of the sculpts. I don't want to watch constantly zoomed and panned video with smoke effects obscuring the sculpts, just to know what is being made. Artisan Guild also do a video preview (but slightly better as it has no zooming, panning or smoke effects) and it actually makes me want to buy the minis less.

Between that and those weird color effects they do on the renders, it really makes them feel unappealing.

• Like 4

On 3/10/2022 at 6:58 AM, Glitterwolf said:

This girl can be found on MMF for FREE.

Look for Chained Mermaid

Schermafbeelding 2022-03-10 145731.jpg

Has anyone printed this out yet? Curious on the size of the pre-supported files. I can't seem to find the size.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Glitterwolf said:

Looks nice.

The minotaurs were from a KS years ago.  https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/zealotminiatures/twisting-catacombs-the-minotaur-horde

• Like 3

8 hours ago, Lidless Eye said:

Between that and those weird color effects they do on the renders, it really makes them feel unappealing.

Which is a shame because they do have some very nice minis.

I have backed them quite some times and printed some nice stuff from them.

I agree that the video thing is distracting I always find the end of the video where they show the terrain in white occupied by the minis a lot better.

I love the female landsknechts but I have no use for the plague stuff, I always loved Nurgle Chaos Stuff but this is something I can't use.

They have switched to mixed themes, sometimes I don't really like.

Reminds me of Last Sword, you go in for a unit and get two or three you can't use because it's another race or setting.

I prefer themed sets with one faction. Take it or leave it no half baked mix please.

• Like 2