3D Printing Patreons

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

7 minutes ago, WhiteWulfe said:

Those skeletal dragons are kinda neat...  Love the variety that's out there! 

Those are Undead Pleisiosaurs, love them, but they are probably way too big for my Mars

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, PaganMegan said:

That moment after you made a mad dash to drop the Patreons you are dropping before the first of the month.

THEN remember that May has thirty-one days. -_-

I did all my updates yesterday too.

I'm really hoping Stonehaven fixes their issues for this month.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Olaf the Stout said:

What issues did they have?

The Great Unpausing, so for May which was supposed to be their grand return, only new subscribers got credited for rewards.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

Dammit Patreon, do you think I'm made of money?

So much good stuff this month. I took advantage of the MMM 2 for 1 offer for this month (I love Egyptian themed stuff anyway) and got the dinosaur set from the middle of last year. I figure it will pair really well with the June release for this month.

The Bite the Bullet offer looks like it will be a difficult one to turn down.

Artisan Guild did undead this month, which got me to subscribe again. Next month is mind flayers, which I also love.

Clay Cyanide is tempting me with their Aztec theme, something else I'm a sucker for, and those Highland Miniatures undead look great too. That's just extra stuff I'm considering. There's also all my current Patreons, which are fairly substantial already.

6 minutes ago, Lidless Eye said:

The Great Unpausing, so for May which was supposed to be their grand return, only new subscribers got credited for rewards.

I'm assuming that was an accidental mistake on their part, rather than intended?

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Olaf the Stout said:

Dammit Patreon, do you think I'm made of money?

So much good stuff this month. I took advantage of the MMM 2 for 1 offer for this month (I love Egyptian themed stuff anyway) and got the dinosaur set from the middle of last year. I figure it will pair really well with the June release for this month.

The Bite the Bullet offer looks like it will be a difficult one to turn down.

Artisan Guild did undead this month, which got me to subscribe again. Next month is mind flayers, which I also love.

Clay Cyanide is tempting me with their Aztec theme, something else I'm a sucker for, and those Highland Miniatures undead look great too. That's just extra stuff I'm considering. There's also all my current Patreons, which are fairly substantial already.

I'm assuming that was an accidental mistake on their part, rather than intended?

Yes to the accidental part; their last update that I saw made it sound like they're just going to keep all the May stuff up in June for that reason.

They should have a ton of cool stuff coming too based on their Instagram (they are really having a rough time adjusting to updating on the Patreon itself.

• Like 2

Posted (edited)

REDCLAY COLLECTIBLES JUNE

Schermafbeelding 2022-06-01 131953.jpg

Last Sword Miniatures, June

As usual mixed races.

A Unit of Templar Knights of Erebos

A unit of Amazons ( love the Ambush stance)

A Necromancer

An Elven Mage

Oops almost forgot the Werewolf!

Schermafbeelding 2022-06-01 132343.jpg

Schermafbeelding 2022-06-01 132422.jpg

Schermafbeelding 2022-06-01 132442.jpg

Schermafbeelding 2022-06-01 132456.jpg

Schermafbeelding 2022-06-01 135940.jpg

Edited by Glitterwolf
  • Like 3