Jump to content

3D Printing Patreons


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

"I hear you don't like spiders or snakes, so we smushed them together and gave you a spidersnake, hope you love it...."

 

actually though... that thing is just blursed enough that I might actually have to build a small side story around it....

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Cygnwulf said:

"I hear you don't like spiders or snakes, so we smushed them together and gave you a spidersnake, hope you love it...."

 

actually though... that thing is just blursed enough that I might actually have to build a small side story around it....

 

Don't care for it.

 

I was hoping for a spidersnake that looked more like this:

 

 

Schermafbeelding 2022-06-10 185606.jpg

Edited by Glitterwolf
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

"Cyber-Forge" dropped a mini expansion for this month's Galactic Miner's League theme, modular with the first set of Space Dwarves.

image.thumb.png.e2f2d157955d70eb79da671e54d78562.png

Which also included this Space Skaven who got left out of the group shot:
image.thumb.png.d03edd0eaa70bbc73eb07dd8f7e10f54.png
 

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, Cygnwulf said:

"I hear you don't like spiders or snakes, so we smushed them together and gave you a spidersnake, hope you love it...."

 

actually though... that thing is just blursed enough that I might actually have to build a small side story around it....

Welcome to my secret lair on Skullcrusher Mountain.... ::P:

I made this half pony half monkey to please you.

 

https://youtu.be/2_ryNJVreiY

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Bite the Bullet's offer is very tempting, but I'm not a big fan of the Sisters, so they'd kinda be eh, file these away & maybe they'll get printed someday. I did just get a MMF email with them having 50% off for a limited time (I'm assuming 24 to 48 hrs Appears to be till the 30th). What to do, what to do...ha ha

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 6/13/2022 at 4:09 PM, haldir said:

Bite the Bullet's offer is very tempting, but I'm not a big fan of the Sisters, so they'd kinda be eh, file these away & maybe they'll get printed someday. I did just get a MMF email with them having 50% off for a limited time (I'm assuming 24 to 48 hrs Appears to be till the 30th). What to do, what to do...ha ha

I have a Reiklander warband in Mordheim, but the call of the Sigmarite Sisterhood is strong. :lol:

On 6/12/2022 at 7:27 PM, TheAuldGrump said:

Making Tlon doesn't get enough love...

image.thumb.png.81883c83602272b1ab072439f7e33bbf.png

 

 

And they call that mine Moria...

Moria!

Moria!

Yes, they call that mine Moria....

 

The Auld Grump

 

Anyone else looking at that and thinking roller coaster? ::D:

  • Like 1
  • Haha 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 hours ago, PaganMegan said:

I have a Reiklander warband in Mordheim, but the call of the Sigmarite Sisterhood is strong. :lol:

 

Anyone else looking at that and thinking roller coaster? ::D:

Yes....

image.png.9a2295787bfb8c5e90744859dc735f95.png

  • Like 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

yeah, with summer being kickstarter season and budget needing to recover from sever big buys, I've pared myself down to only OPR, OGP, and Painting Big for the next month or two.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...