Jump to content

3D Printing Patreons


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Unconnected - I had never looked at Atlan Forge, before.

It's a good thing that they don't have any Dark Angel proxies....

It's another where the $10 is less than the price of one of the bigger models in the release.

 

The June release is $10, and includes this happy Space Woof -image.thumb.png.04810ca649a4b695f5bc8d1511818683.png

Alone, the dread is $19 - and I cannot say that it is overpriced.

It's posable, and comes with a LOT of options.
image.thumb.png.34ba186542128183ba8b396bebb96ccb.png

 

I also like that their factions include a mix of male and female models - unlike a certain other company that makes Space Woofs.

 

The Auld Grump

  • Like 6
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 6/20/2022 at 12:32 AM, TheAuldGrump said:

Unconnected - I had never looked at Atlan Forge, before.

It's a good thing that they don't have any Dark Angel proxies....

It's another where the $10 is less than the price of one of the bigger models in the release.

 

The June release is $10, and includes this happy Space Woof -image.thumb.png.04810ca649a4b695f5bc8d1511818683.png

Alone, the dread is $19 - and I cannot say that it is overpriced.

It's posable, and comes with a LOT of options.
image.thumb.png.34ba186542128183ba8b396bebb96ccb.png

 

I also like that their factions include a mix of male and female models - unlike a certain other company that makes Space Woofs.

 

The Auld Grump

Wrong game.

It isn't Space Woofs, it's Woof Brothers! :lol:

  • Like 1
  • Haha 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

18 hours ago, Glitterwolf said:

Uhh yeah I'll stick with OPR for a while...

 

Uh oh...

 

yeah... Something Something Sobek something.....

 

I'm in.  Not sure how I'll use it but....

Edited by Cygnwulf
  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Cygnwulf said:

 

yeah... Something Something Sobek something.....

 

I'm in.  Not sure how I'll use it but....

 

Ammut.

Love those.

Already have one from Lost Kingdoms and one from Claycyanide as well but those look different.

 

I'm doomed...

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just me, or does OPR never REALLY finish with an army?

 

This is the EXACT opposite of a complaint! :lol:

 

We bought the Saurians, and OPR started adding MORE STUFF!

 

Grump has all the Mummified Undead, and they add this....

On 6/22/2022 at 3:27 PM, Glitterwolf said:

Uhh yeah I'll stick with OPR for a while...

 

Uh oh...

 

 

Schermafbeelding 2022-06-22 212226.jpg

Schermafbeelding 2022-06-22 212321.jpg

Schermafbeelding 2022-06-22 212344.jpg

Grump recognized Ammit right away. I never knew Ammit was a girl!

1833556446_Schermafbeelding2022-06-23080

And how many of this are going to end up on the bottoms of aquariums?

 

 

  • Like 2
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 6/22/2022 at 3:27 PM, Glitterwolf said:

Uhh yeah I'll stick with OPR for a while...

 

Uh oh...

 

 

Schermafbeelding 2022-06-22 212226.jpg

Schermafbeelding 2022-06-22 212321.jpg

Schermafbeelding 2022-06-22 212344.jpg

They squeaked by with another month for a 70% off coupon.

 

A friend of ours did a Grimdark Future demo for disgruntled 40K players at PortCon yesterday, all twelve seats taken.

 

We introduced him to OPR. He doesn't own a 3D printer yet, but he has the hook in his mouth. ::P:

 

  • Like 2
  • Haha 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 hours ago, PaganMegan said:

They squeaked by with another month for a 70% off coupon.

 

A friend of ours did a Grimdark Future demo for disgruntled 40K players at PortCon yesterday, all twelve seats taken.

 

We introduced him to OPR. He doesn't own a 3D printer yet, but he has the hook in his mouth. ::P:

 

 

Schermafbeelding 2022-06-27 105206.jpg

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...